GTP_WRS Week 114 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 92 comments
Replay is going to be slightly delayed.

Computer, printer, monitor and wireless router were on a card table while we were readying their new home and apparently we exceeded the weight limit of the table.

The monitor is now a very expensive 3d jigsaw puzzle and the cpu is quite unhappy. Daughter will be home Friday with her laptop, hopefully she'll let me borrow it. (I did pay for it after all)

Ya, probably has more to do with poor planning than bad luck. Oh well, I've been trying to convince my wife that we should upgrade anyhow.

1---1'35.606---GTP_Roomboter (Replay Needed)
user118395pic1573412914.gif

6---1'35.936---GTP_Rikson (Replay Needed)

Both clean replays 👍

Thanks for checking
:cheers:

Here is my PAL replay. First corner is very close, but clean :) But you could not stick your hand between the car and the tyres :crazy: Rest should be easy to check :)

Well,I would not even stick a cigarette paper between it...
You're lucky these tyres are not round :)
I've checked it over and over again (no offense by the way) and at 1 certain point your front rim actually seems to disapear in the tyre.
However,it can't be caught on camera.If you take a picture at that certain point,it'll show the full rim.
Checked data logger allso,and all seems okay.
Replay's clean as far as I'm concerned,but it wouldn't do any harm if anyone else allso takes a 'closer' look.

Well,I would not even stick a cigarette paper between it...
You're lucky these tyres are not round :)
I've checked it over and over again (no offense by the way) and at 1 certain point your front rim actually seems to disapear in the tyre.
However,it can't be caught on camera.If you take a picture at that certain point,it'll show the full rim.
Checked data logger allso,and all seems okay.
Replay's clean as far as I'm concerned,but it wouldn't do any harm if anyone else allso takes a 'closer' look.

:rolleyes:

So did I, over and over again, also checked the datalogger and I did not see anything not normal.

Replay attached. 👍

Attachments

• GTP_DigitalBaka WRS Week 114 Replay NTSC.zip
    286.3 KB · Views: 7
5---1'35.897---GTP_WRP001 (Replay Needed)

3---1'37.759---GTP_GDS (Replay Needed)

Nice job guys! 👍

wow 97 views on my replay... why am I so popular! :) it made me triple check my replay to make sure everything was ok!

To the Admins: I am unable to submit my replay this week as I accidentally deleted it. I was going through all of my replays, of which I have many, and deleting all of the old ones and irrelivant ones. Unfortunately, my dumbass deleted the one replay that I was trying to save. Now, I don't know what the penalty for this is, but I will take whatever it is without question since this is totally my fault. My appologies and I offer no excuse. Crap happens, what else can I say?

GTP_Racingworld

This is a picture taken with my iPhone in the photomode menu:

This is the same picture but taken with the photomode, exported etc.

The tire is clearly in the "wall" in the first picture but not in the second.
I don't know what is the final decision in this case so I don't give you any flag for now.

Q---(Replay not provided)---GTP_Caine
bflagtp3.gif

Last edited:
The photomode taken/exported picture is the one that counts. The preview mode and actual mode have all kinds of differences, but in the past we've treated the actual pictures snapped as the final evidence.

As for Caine's, let's see if he can explain it, or find the proper replay.

The penalty is ... you have to run some more. :ouch:

Ok, thanks for the speedy response. I wasn't sure if there was a disiplinary measure or not, but was willing to accept whatever it was. Thanks for clearing this up.

Ok, thanks for the speedy response. I wasn't sure if there was a disiplinary measure or not, but was willing to accept whatever it was. Thanks for clearing this up.

Sorry about that, I'm being an idiot, I thought I was in the Tesla thread and was answering an easy "Go runs some more laps!" question. Now that I've brushed the cobwebs aside...

We'll have to black-flag it, sorry, Mitch. If a replay is requested and is not or cannot be provided, we use the black flag.

Sorry about that, I'm being an idiot, I thought I was in the Tesla thread and was answering an easy "Go runs some more laps!" question. Now that I've brushed the cobwebs aside...

We'll have to black-flag it, sorry, Mitch. If a replay is requested and is not or cannot be provided, we use the black flag.

Ok, good enough then. Like I said, it was my fault so I will take the black flag penalty without question and move on. Just have to be more careful next time when deleting stuff. Thanks for clearing things up.

PAL replay attached 👍

Attachments

• GTP_Twissy Wk 114.zip
    282.7 KB · Views: 7
Here is my requested replay:

Attachments

• GTP_LeftyWright_WRS-WK114 NTSC USA.zip
    285.7 KB · Views: 7
4---1'35.866---GTP_Litchi (Replay Needed)

2---1'35.443---GTP_Twissy (Replay Needed)

You had 2 wheels over the curb at the last turn before the oval, but not even close to dirty 👍

Downloaded the other 2 PAL's as well, will review them tomorrow if I find the time!

... doh must have forgotten to send my new time to the fetchbot.... my mistake (first TT for me)

edit*

can't check now, but will have a look for the submitted time replay, not hopefull though

Last edited:
2---1'35.443---GTP_Twissy (Replay Needed)
You had 2 wheels over the curb at the last turn before the oval, but not even close to dirty 👍

That would be the fastest line giving you the best exit speed. Straddling that curb was my goal every lap... Although I could only pull it off without losing too much speed with a quick downshift to 2nd.

I wish I could see a video replay of Twissy or Eclipsi's lap... Can't view PAL myself.

I wish I could see a video replay of Twissy or Eclipsi's lap... Can't view PAL myself.
Here's Ramon's lap, Tim:

Stunning lap Ramon - work those tyres! 👍

Back