GTP_WRS Week 114 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 92 comments
Here is the NTSC replay of my mediocre lap.

Attachments

• GPT_Toaster46_NTSC_Week_114.zip
    283.7 KB · Views: 7
nope, I overwrote the slower replay with the faster 1. so what now? :D so not only did I mess up the online race I have messed up the TT too.. not my week this week

nope, I overwrote the slower replay with the faster 1. so what now? :D so not only did I mess up the online race I have messed up the TT too.. not my week this week

We'll have to black-flag it, sorry. If a replay is requested and is not or cannot be provided, we use the black flag.

Here's Ramon's lap, Tim:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2dHMb9CncM?hd=1">YouTube Link</a>

Stunning lap Ramon - work those tyres! 👍

Thank you very much!!

Glad to see that I wasn't the only one who's brain wasn't working this week.:lol: No offense "cain".👍 Welcome to the WRS btw.:)

16--1'36.389---GTP_Mamba
user118395pic1573412914.gif

Glad to see that I wasn't the only one who's brain wasn't working this week.:lol: No offense "cain".👍 Welcome to the WRS btw.:)

ty CR :)

I guess I was paying to much attention to the split leader board and just forgot to post my actual lap time :D

never mind, lesson learnt and onto the next event!

Ok, got the computer patched together, so here's my replay.

Attachments

• Week 114 ntsc.zip
    283.7 KB · Views: 11
Wow that penultimate turn in sector three by Ramon is awesome, spins round like a top! I can see why I failed here, didn't work the car enough to get it turned.

1'35.964---GTP_Toaster46

1'36.317---GTP_orsche

1'36.484---GTP_LeftyWright

1'36.909---GTP_DigitalBaka

All clean and correct. Well done gentlemen.

Congrats to all the podium placers & any who reached their target times 👍.

Attachments

• GTP_JTV WRS 114 PAL.zip
    284.2 KB · Views: 7
Ok, got the computer patched together, so here's my replay.

Wish I could blame a weak card table for my delay too, but it's really just my own lack of forethought. :ouch: Will have mine posted on Monday, and am checking yours (Baron) now...

Just Mr_P, ZippyCat and I left to submit replays. 👍

5---1'36.526---GTP_Racingworld

As you said close to the tyres in the first corner, even looked like you held your breath there :lol:, rest of the lap was quite solid 👍.

2---1'35.743---GTPcats_pajamas

Great lap, and nice podium. I had convinced myself that shifting to 2nd in both turns bracketing the back-straight was slower, but you proved me wrong. 👍

Gravitron
2---1'35.743---GTPcats_pajamas

Great lap, and nice podium. I had convinced myself that shifting to 2nd in both turns bracketing the back-straight was slower, but you proved me wrong. 👍

Thanks for checking. I needed all the help I could get turning this car and second was the best way I found.

Congrats to Ramon and all other winners for some great laptimes 👍 sorry my replay is so late... been really busy irl :crazy:
Cheers
Ron :cheers:

Attachments

• Mr P WRS#114.rar
    282.5 KB · Views: 7
3---1'35.554---GTP_Mr_P (Verified)
picture.php
- Nice lap Ron. 👍 Extra points for having the wipers going of course. :P

1---1'36.191---GTP_JTV (Verified)
picture.php
- Clean 👍 Quite an aggressive lap Jon. It was a hard car to get turned in and you missed a couple of apexes (as I'm sure you already know). Scary moment on the grass in sector 3... :crazy:

3---1'35.554---GTP_Mr_P (Verified)
picture.php
- Nice lap Ron. 👍 Extra points for having the wipers going of course. :P

Thanks for the check mate 👍 I always end up with the damn wipers on haha... still don't know how to turn em off :dopey: will say it was an extreme measures downforce experiment instead :P ;)

Cheers :cheers:

5---1'36.526---GTP_Racingworld

As you said close to the tyres in the first corner, even looked like you held your breath there :lol:, rest of the lap was quite solid 👍.

Thank you for checking, if I wouldn't have held my breath, I am sure I would have touched the tyres :)

Sorry Franck, I had too many doubts to be able to give you a green flag. Was best for someone else to look at you replay, so thanks Jon 👍

Sorry Franck, I had too many doubts to be able to give you a green flag. Was best for someone else to look at you replay, so thanks Jon 👍

No problem, I would have doubted myself :)

My laaaate replay. :( Would appreciate if someone could check it so I can get this week archived. Close in the turns before and after the S's, but legal.

I will grab it tonight when I get the small people to bed. 👍

Back