GTP_WRS Week 115: The Real Italian Job

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 85 comments
Well.... is this good?

20200206_134420.jpg

20200206_134439.jpg

I wouldn't allow it tbh .. I drive with the mindset if there's no rumbles then the white line is the marker.. but i have been wrong before and the rules change from track to track.. I would like to see the answer to the above query also and rethink my track limits :D:tup:

edit: Saw Gravitrons reply 👍

I took the picture then took a pic with my phone to upload..

My only thing is, there's tarmac mixed with the grass so the edge of the tarmac isn't clearly defined. :grumpy: guess I need to speak with the lawnmower man about leaving his clippings on the track edge.

I'll mess with the filters and see if I can get a better picture

EDK
And in all of this, we missed the best part.

WTH is going on with your livery? :lol:

You don't want to open that can of worms bro.

Actually.. I was looking for a livery and I seen that.. I watched one replay and saw how ridiculous it looked... I thought "this is perfect."

The sides are even more over the top than the front.

I've submitted a slower time.. I don't have the time to verify that its clean. And I don't remember even running the lap, so if its dirty, don't lynch me. I will try to take my playstation on the road with me this week to run some more laps, but just forewarning in case I can't.

Last edited:
You don't want to open that can of worms bro.

Actually.. I was looking for a livery and I seen that.. I watched one replay and saw how ridiculous it looked... I thought "this is perfect."

The sides are even more over the top than the front.

I've got a feeling your replay is going to be the most watched in history to so we can see your livery in all its glory :lol::lol::lol:

Looks clean to me, the lines are not in play this week.

Edit unless that's dirt to the right of the line...then the line would be the boundary but you have a little bit of contact patch still on.

Helps if you change the camera to 1/8000 so there's less blur.

Last edited:
After a storming lap I’ve pretty much hit my limit, I’ve still got a couple of hundredths left in T1 but I’m not sure I can do it with the other times.

Can I just check that you all agree that this is still legal? I realise it’s far too close for comfort but I believe it’s ok.

And get directly behind the car in line with it, not offset.

EDK
Looks clean to me, the lines are not in play this week.

Edit unless that's dirt to the right of the line...then the line would be the boundary but you have a little bit of contact patch still on.

Helps if you change the camera to 1/8000 so there's less blur.

I’ll retake the pic next time I’m on! I took it at an angle so you could see that there’s still contact with the rumble strip.
If you decide it’s dirty I have got another time that is clean to submit if I can’t repeat it

EDK

Ive been through the replay frame by frame and the back wheel never leaves the dirt side of the curb completely, this is the point where it’s closest.

I would mark it as clean, but I would like confirmation please in case I can’t beat this time & have to submit a slower lap.

Back