GTP_WRS Week 115: The Real Italian Job

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 85 comments
I'd say clean and I'm guessing we will all be holding on for dear life there. I've had to chuck a few for falling off there.

On another topic I think we have to avoid that sign at the end of the rumble since it wasn't called out in the rules for being obliteratable.

Ive been through the replay frame by frame and the back wheel never leaves the dirt side of the curb completely, this is the point where it’s closest.

I would mark it as clean, but I would like confirmation please in case I can’t beat this time & have to submit a slower lap.
That looks clean as posted.

I'd say clean and I'm guessing we will all be holding on for dear life there. I've had to chuck a few for falling off there.

On another topic I think we have to avoid that sign at the end of the rumble since it wasn't called out in the rules for being obliteratable.
Agree, but if you are so far off that you hit that sign, you likely lost a load of time anyhow.

It does make a funny noise when you hit it, though. :lol:

EDK
That looks clean as posted.
Cheers mate! I’ll stick with this time unless I can beat it in the morning then 👍

EDK
Agree, but if you are so far off that you hit that sign, you likely lost a load of time anyhow.

It does make a funny noise when you hit it, though. :lol:
I’m going to have to throw a lap away now just to hear the noise when I hit the sign :lol:

Oh sure, you give him the clean because he's got GT Planet on the rear of his car, but I get unclean because I've got a pink my little pony livery.

I'm kidding

That sign drove me crazy this week.. I'd get a good run out of t3.. clip it and there went the momentum.

Wow.. I'm changing my name to My Little Pwnee..

Oh sure, you give him the clean because he's got GT Planet on the rear of his car, but I get unclean because I've got a pink my little pony livery.

I'm kidding

That sign drove me crazy this week.. I'd get a good run out of t3.. clip it and there went the momentum.

Wow.. I'm changing my name to My Little Pwnee..
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Took 1st place at Goodwood seasonal this morning clean as always and the same old bunch of lawnmower drivers pass me by going off track on the last section leaving the chicane and knock me straight out of the top 10 :lol: If you want to see a dirty lap by me then watch this space tonight as I'm going to run the same lines as these other guys tonight :rolleyes:👍

Sorry I don't usually quote "if you cant beat them join them" but I'm fed up being knocked down by sloppy over rated drivers who uses glitches to take advantage! lets see how many can beat me when I do the same lawnmowing :lol:👍

btw submitted this round and GL to all in the results! :cheers:

Haha scrap that I'm crap at cheating :lol: It defo takes some getting used too!! I beat my time straight away but it looks horrible so I'm not gonna bother running anymore on that one :P
Where are they cutting? Are they out in the grass to the right of the chicane exit, and demolishing the metal sign? :lol:

EDK
Where are they cutting? Are they out in the grass to the right of the chicane exit, and demolishing the metal sign? :lol:

Yeah they are so far off track some of them don't touch the metal sign from the other side of it :lol: I wont be trying that again 👎:embarrassed:

Back