GTP_WRS Week 118 : And on the Ninth Day, He Created Race Cars

• Thread starter EDK
  • 125 comments
1'08.562

Is anyone else finding slightly sliding to be faster here?

Yes. Ever so slightly sliding is essential to being quick.
No. Maybe in some theoretically existing parallel universe with completely different physics sliding friction is higher then static friction. Not in this world and neither in the GT6 world though. Might be a good reason for not getting the power down instantly... :cheers:

EDIT:
Pour scotch down your throat till you can't see the splits :P You'll find out after the bloody hairpins!!! :P
Hey, he's just 13 years old - way too young to suggest scotch as the speed maker ;)

Last edited:
The germans have their kids drinking beer before they are even born. He's old enough to spell it, he's old enough. Besides that, the earlier you start someone doing something, the better they'll do it as they get older.

Well, in theory anyway, sometimes in practice. :P

Oh, one more thing. What makes you think I want that 13 year old to find more speed? :mischievous:

He's already faster'n most of us.

The germans have their kids drinking beer before they are even born. He's old enough to spell it, he's old enough. Besides that, the earlier you start someone doing something, the better they'll do it as they get older.

Well, in theory anyway, sometimes in practice. :P

Oh, one more thing. What makes you think I want that 13 year old to find more speed? :mischievous:

He's already faster'n most of us.
Won't be finding any speed here, I'm currently at Essay in France for the first round of the 2016 CIK-FIA Academy Trophy. Need to find 4 tenths around the track or I'll be dead meat lol. First international race for me, so far it's been a pleasant experience with 39 other nationalities :)

If anyone is interested and wants the live timing and live TV link I can post them here.

Attachments

• IMG_20160421_113908.jpg
    IMG_20160421_113908.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 19
Won't be finding any speed here, I'm currently at Essay in France for the first round of the 2016 CIK-FIA Academy Trophy. Need to find 4 tenths around the track or I'll be dead meat lol. First international race for me, so far it's been a pleasant experience with 39 other nationalities :)

If anyone is interested and wants the live timing and live TV link I can post them here.
Yes, please

Latest Posts

Back