GTP_WRS Week 119 : Jamming ApricoTZ 2 Pulp

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 143 comments
@StigsTC Well we dit encounter the Loch Ness Monster the last time we were at Apricot Hill however I've never encoutered a wild woman ( in an online event). So i can do nothing else than come to the sad conclusion that the chances of encountering nessy on these forums are bigger. And on that bombshell I'm gonna cry tears of unsavagable sadness in my pillow tonight

Fifth picture in this thread in the right upper cornen
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp_wrs-week-79-i-m-back.331979/

P.s. I'd thought lets' make an better avatar :P

@StigsTC Well we dit encounter the Loch Ness Monster the last time we were at Apricot Hill however I've never encoutered a wild woman ( in an online event). So i can do nothing else than come to the sad conclusion that the chances of encountering nessy on these forums are bigger. And on that bombshell I'm gonna cry tears of unsavagable sadness in my pillow tonight

That was a fun week

1'04.963

Hopefully improvements to come :)
Best timing to post splits ever :D

Haha :lol: Great timing Kel :P

1'04.186

Slowly finding some rhythm with this new wheel and just started 12 days time off from work today, so i will defo be getting some race time over the next week or 2 👍

Good luck to all :cheers:

Well are you allowing Kel to use the wheel too? It would seem unfair if not

Oh my god. I am so rusty! Has been months since I even turn on my ps3.

Seems like a nice one to come back too. Got to get a rhythm going, which seems great until the final sector chicane. Have run 20 laps, should have set it up before Thursday.

Tried a few laps on this to test my new G29 wheel and it's so different under braking compared to the DFGT :ouch: so many times I put my foot on the brake and it doesn't even show on the display they are so heavy.. will need some time to adjust and will probably have legs like arnie within a week :D So far I'm down to

1'04.663

Hopefully I can figure these brakes out before the deadline.. Good luck to all :cheers:

I had the same experience going from DFGT to G25 pedals, and @EDK just laughed at me. :lol: Also started walking a bit different after a week.

I remember those pedals from a while back when I had my first borrowed wheel(dfp) from @PASM But for me the step on to the g27 pedals was less big because of this bad boy mod.

It looks terribly MacGuyver and it is. Every time I went racing I had to "jam" my flipflops under them to have a stable platform. But in the end the mod did what i should do providing progressive pedals and it helped my driving a lot specially in the early days of using a wheel. But still the step up to G27 pedals was big and I also recognize having a good leg work out!

Now I'm curious about T300 Alcantara I bought, should be arriving any time now :D It will be the final piece of hardware missing to be ready for GT Sports and finally being able to play pCars without those iffy ds3 controls.

I am out of this one. Can't find my USB stick, so have ordered another.

Back on for next week. Good luck all.

20160501_104707.jpg

My new wheel arrived yesterday, pretty happy with it!

Back