GTP_WRS Week 121 : A Horse with No Name

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 100 comments

I've seen a few .6s in S1, but my S2 this lap was really good. Unfortunately I lost .2 S3 and as a result, only gained .01 at the line. :(

took a whopping .020 off at the line :irked: :P Great splits from Doodle 👍 and that avatar is a great disguise, getting visions of this old classic ;)

f25d6682fb7c439b8e9fc17f76d9f81b.jpg

Last edited:
You would knock me down to third wouldn't you? ;)

You will knock me down again no probs as I'm in work for 3 nights from tonight... I'm pretty sure I will have my work cut out when I get back to it.. Good luck! 👍

You will knock me down again no probs as I'm in work for 3 nights from tonight... I'm pretty sure I will have my work cut out when I get back to it.. Good luck! 👍
I have seen 16.8's and 36.9's before, the last sector eludes me. :lol:

Aw man, well at least I can't get my butt flogged by a supreme driver. :lol: Good luck you too bud!

Fabulastic combo, i love the car and especially the track, let's start horsin' around! :drool: :dopey: :D 👍

BB 3/2, the rear likes to step out while braking with a higher BB for me, it's all in all a pretty wild ride! :cool:

Put in 15 laps and was shocked at the lap progression. There is so much time to be found in this slippery, wiggly, dusty combination. Novel, for someone new to WRS like myself. But not sure it's really enjoyable.

That was my best sector 1 so far by quite some distance.And yet I see everyone else under 17 seconds. :confused: My sector 2 was also a PB. The final sector was a wash-out, though.

Anyone else think there should be a Sector 3 line where the surface changes after the back straight? After the first left kink, before the sharp left. (About where the braking zone starts.)

EDIT: Sent to Fetchy and accepted, in case I don't get another run at this.

Last edited:
Back