GTP_WRS Week 122 : S-4 Strikes Again!

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 116 comments

Took off an amazing .001 at the line :lol: :lol:
Stop it man , I'm going to have to go again tonight :) , Really enjoying this though Cheers for keeping me on my toes Doodle :)

Last edited:

Took off an amazing .001 at the line :lol: :lol:

I've had a few of those, that is really funny when it happens. Usually on a lap you don't expect to be quick.

EDIT: Damn, I had a wrong setting but at least Fetchy has told me now. Will keep trying.
Was it the car putting Racing Hards back on itself? I'm having that issue as well. Like whenever I watch a replay for splits and cleanliness checking, and then go back on the track I notice that for some reason Racing Hards are on the car, even though I haven't changed a single setting so I have to back out and put Sport Softs back on. It's a weird glitch I guess, never experienced this before.

New splits. Unfortunately the car started to slide when I was cornering through the hairpin, so I lost some time there :banghead:. Anyway my fastest laptime.

Submitted and accepted. Good luck to you all!

Way off the pace. :guilty: Using Meister Fetz tune this evening:

Old splits, using my random guess tune from Wednesday 18th May 2016:

Accepted by Fetchy. It was a solid lap for my ability level.

My other time was rejected because SRF was on. Was not gaming all weekend so I forgot what this combo was supposed to feel like.

Last edited:
Game Over !! , Jeeze my damn tranny was incorrect:
Submission for week 122 is REJECTED!

Errors:
TransmissionFinal setting is invalid
Transmission1 setting is invalid
Transmission2 setting is invalid
Transmission3 setting is invalid
Transmission6 setting is invalid

So after all that I had no choice but to go again....
But thankfully I got within a .010 of my current time ...lol I have to say Doodle S2 for you was something special as I'm sure S3 will be :bowdown:

My Final Splits

Your time of "*'**.***" for week 122 has been accepted.

Good Luck Guys , time to get into my White and gold Ferrari .

Thought I'd have one last stab before deadline, managed to improve by .043 but better than nowt as it will be a tight week this week :)
Chased Ron's fastest btw and managed some better splits also 👍

Shame it wasn't a better improvement at the line just .004 off my target ;):banghead:
Time to submit I suppose.

Splits on the board submitted and accepted. Wish I had some time today to push for those last few hundredths, but it wasn't meant to be. Good luck all. 👍

Back