GTP_WRS Week 123 : A Day at the Beach II

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 85 comments
A wild piece of conversation comes to mind when we tested the combo

@PASM :
View attachment 549482

@GTP_Dutchy
Why are you asking me this stupid question?

@PASM
View attachment 549484

What @MadMax thought:
View attachment 549486

p.s everybody who sees this last picture automatically assumes the lady is pooring cold water. But one could argue that vile woman is tortuting her husband and the picture was shot right before he A pulled back is hand and B ((optionally) depending on relationship balance) Slapped her right in the face.

p.p.s Sorry for that bit of disturbingness I guess my creative side always wants to find multiple ways to interperit images.

p.p.p.s I think I've seen more gravel that Novak Djokovic. The only real diverence between me and him is that Novak is in the business of grand slams, I only get grand slappers.

Wait, there's a WRS Skype chat? If so, count me in! :P

May try this combo (reluctantly) if I can get off of iRacing. It's addicting... VERY addicting.

Changed to @PASM tune, with a much lower LSD acceleration value. TCS 2 instead of TCS 3.

1:42.850

This was after 3 laps. Still driving with a big margin. Total lap was 0.5 up on my very gentle cruise runs with @Meister Fetz tune. I've lowered the LSD on that and will try it again at some point.

EDIT: Opps! Weight reduction was still set from an old tune! Wish there was a 'Reset All' button. :ouch:

Last edited:
Fetch is happy with these:

1:43.655

About 1 second slower to the line than my times above. Found a good groove and the car feels better balanced with the correct weight. Had a couple of middle sectors 0.4s to 0.5s faster than this. Long lap with a lot of inputs and corrections.

Awesome car legend, glorious track, fantastic combo! :drool: :bowdown: :D

I feel the urge to do this bone stock first, all aids off, BB 4/4:

1:45.567

Nowhere near the limits of the car, it's scary to go there, but at the same time so much fun. :mischievous:

What @MadMax thought:
apply-cold-water-to-the-burn-_629dc5e58d873129f847acd98327431b-jpg.549486
I see the Fight-Club acid scene. Apply some vinegar to stop that burning (wheel:cheers:) :lol:

I tried the tune provided by @EDK, and I can't handle it. It's just too loose in the back end for me and I don't like the extra rotation it wants to do. I'll stick to the tune @PASM made.

Back