GTP_WRS Week 123 : A Day at the Beach II

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 85 comments
Not gonna be running this again as work has me slaving for the next few days but thought I would post the set up I was using for anyone struggling with stability.. originally an old Stotty tune from an apricot hill TT with some small adjustments... I just never had enough time to hammer it but it's very driveable for anyone I reckon and made this combo so much more enjoyable 👍

RH: 88 / 75
SR: 7.79 / 14.20
10 / 1
1 / 10
7 / 6
0 / 0
0 / 0
Brakes 7 / 3

LSD 6/16/54

Thanks to all sharing set ups and making life easier for us with limited time 👍 :cheers:

Trying to get a consistent run is hard as nerves start to show as soon as i'm faster than my ghost -- so i switched it off and tried not to peek at the yellow arrow. Easier said than done... ;)

1:43.700

Fiddled a bit with @PASM's tune, caution: i don't know what i'm doing:

stock brakes, BB 4/2

70/70
13.00/11.22
7/1
1/2
7/5
0.0/0.0
0.00/0.20

LSD 6/20/25

I don't think i can get much faster, so submitted and accepted it is.
Good luck to everyone taking on the F40 beast. :cheers:

Get ready, Week 124 is most likely on the Nordschliefe following Dutchy's new video on YouTube.

Trying to get a consistent run is hard as nerves start to show as soon as i'm faster than my ghost -- so i switched it off and tried not to peek at the yellow arrow. Easier said than done... ;)

1:43.700

Fiddled a bit with @PASM's tune, caution: i don't know what i'm doing:

stock brakes, BB 4/2

70/70
13.00/11.22
7/1
1/2
7/5
0.0/0.0
0.00/0.20

LSD 6/20/25

I don't think i can get much faster, so submitted and accepted it is.
Good luck to everyone taking on the F40 beast. :cheers:

Ty Tarnheld for posting this tune , it have made the event 10 times easier for me :cheers:

After my woeful performance in the WW event last night, I spent most of the afternoon practicing. My tune is basically just a hybrid of all the others that have been posted - thanks everyone :)

1:43.041

Can only see about another 2 tenths improvement, which I am not bothering to chase. Very happy with my MR driving skill improvement, content with the lap. My sincere respect to the top guys - no idea how you are going so much faster. Looking forward to the winning replay :bowdown:

Didn't ran enouigh miles with this one.When there's tuning involved I always are more busy with twisting buttons instead of actually driving this 🤬 Well,I think pretty much everything is allready sad about this horrible car :lol:
Thanks all for those who posted their set-ups.Tried them all and ended up with a kind of mix off them all.Desperately seeking for stability,and most of the times the stable tunes are not the fastest.

Submitted with these splits

1'42.400

Good luck all
:cheers:

1'42.250

Still a lot left, but just no more time to run. Great job to the top guys, and thanks for all the tunes. Messed up the chicane, of course, but I think I could say that about every lap I've ever run here.

Edit: Submitted and accepted, good luck everyone.

Last edited:
images

Final sector was absolutely pants :banghead: but much better than I thought it would be. Maximum respect to all who wrestled this beast around the mini beast circuit (lucky, could have been the Nurburgring :crazy: ).

Submitted and accepted, good luck all 👍

Submitted and accepted A pretty crappy lap by me but that's all in the game.
Could not get a good rhytmn in the car on this track.

:ouch:
Hi, I deleted your splits from the leaderboard (not your submission, just the splits).

You need to put the : in the 1:05 part of your splits, otherwise fetchy gets really confused.

Back