GTP_WRS Week 123 : From Stuttgart, With Love

• Thread starter EDK
  • 109 comments
I'm back for this one guys! Got say more time with quaranting

Will get some splits up soon

Cheers

EDK
I would imagine you have been working quite a lot.

Keep in mind, this one and the Ferrari at Spa are running in parallel. So both have the same deadline day, April 6th.

That's 11 days, by my count.

Maybe you can find some TP that fell off a truck. ;)
Which ferrari one at spa?

EDK you suck.

Hate this track. Removed from list of tracks I would have liked to try. Laguna no, Spa yes.

At least I have turn one figured out ;)

Any way (other than tape) to get rid of the red/blue arrow thing? Really tired of seeing red.

EDK you suck.

Hate this track. Removed from list of tracks I would have liked to try. Laguna no, Spa yes.

At least I have turn one figured out ;)

Any way (other than tape) to get rid of the red/blue arrow thing? Really tired of seeing red.
If you want to join my lobby around 1 central today, I can show you the way around here. I believe the timing stuff can be turned off in the settings menu.

This track is my Road America, tons of laps here and my favorite track.

I started out hating turn 6 like you do, then mastered it and came to love it.

EDK
Hey Dion. I straddled those in 4 and 6 on the road car combo we ran here in Dec, but found that too tough in the race car. I am turning in later than normal and working to be accurate.
Thanks Kev!

I've done some testing and I just don't think its worth trying to straddle the Kerbs in this car. While in a perfect world it might be faster it requires a skill level above mine to be able to do it consistently. The way this car understeers once you are on the gas makes it even harder to aim properly and I'm finding that when I do try to straddle the kerb thing I'm later on the gas compared to not which seems to undo any advantage.

Either way I finally put together a 100% safe lap with no close calls and a PB sector 3 which I'm happy about.
Still see a tenth in T1 and 2 tenths in T2 but I think I'll go visit spa for a bit first.

@RACECAR - Well done buddy!! Last I saw you were in Div 3 and now you are Div 1 Silver :cheers: 👍

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I'm back after 3 years! :lol:
spent all week doing this and put a great lap in at the end, I hope this is competitive!
found this, 3 years ago when I was 10, my bio was "when I'm thirteen I hope to be div 1 and topping leaderboards!" let's see where this puts me! :gtpflag:

OK.... Maybe 4 tenths or so left in me, but close to my limit... Fiddling around with the bb, running +1 for all lap apart from the corkscrew where dial to - 2

These will have to do.... FOR NOW

This is the first time this wrs that I've used a wheel since the last game... Makes a huge difference to my times

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back