GTP_WRS Week 128 : Toyota Toge

• Thread starter EDK
  • 101 comments
First little session - figured I'd at least do TT's to get a division placement!

Sadly lost almost all the gains in the last sector but still crept in a bit faster.

Last edited:
First little session - figured I'd at least do TT's to get a division placement!

Sadly lost almost all the gains in the last sector but still crept in a bit faster.
Fetchy doesn't look at edited posts any longer. For a variety of reasons, most of them technical. But we also had folks who would "stealth" edit splits from much earlier in the week, even if it would not have meant double posting.

Bottom line - You are fine to double post to update splits. You will need to post again to get your most recent splits on the board.

EDK
Fetchy doesn't look at edited posts any longer. For a variety of reasons, most of them technical. But we also had folks who would "stealth" edit splits from much earlier in the week, even if it would not have meant double posting.

Bottom line - You are fine to double post to update splits. You will need to post again to get your most recent splits on the board.
Ahh excellent. Here we go again then:

Going over the white line is not necessarily a fail.. 3 wheels on the grass is the fail on the downhill 👍

how did you know it was on the downhill :lol:

I’ll have to rewatch my lap, I have a faster time if I can cross that white line on the outside of the left hander after the big downhill breaking zone.

Still not nailed it :( TT's are not my thing just practice for race :)
Anyway got to this now only one green ..

:banghead:
🤬 :confused:

I don't usually like my home track but I can't ignore it forever
Sorry for offtopic, but I wasn't able to send this via PM

It looks like that Bathurst is your Home-GP :D
so I'm asking you as a definite expert in this...
How do I pronounce the tracks name correctly ?
Like two words (the first being that flying little birdlike animal
and the second like the car you use for a funeral) ?
or do I pronounce it like in "bathroom" and the second half sounds like "thirst" ?

I hope you can determine what I mean, it's quite difficult to explain that just by written language :crazy:

Anyone else is also welcome to brighten my knowledge in this.....

Finally managed to string it all together, may leave it there we will see if I get some more time!

Edit: ok quick question I reviewed the replay found it was dirty coming off the rumbles at turn 1, I've now run a clean lap that was just tiny bit slower but it won't let me save best lap replay as the other is faster. Can I save normal replay? The new faster lap replay is only 1 lap.

Last edited:
Reactions: EDK
Also with aforementioned clean lap splits are
And assuming the replay situation is all good I'm going to finish now!

Back