greenflag-gif.152575
- Nice lap

sorry post edit

Attachments

• smiley_champagne.gif
    smiley_champagne.gif
    7.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Hello, not sure what you mean?...i registered for the 1pm pacific time race on saturday and for the main event at 12 noon pacific on sunday, Is there something else i need to do?, tks
He means you have not shared your replay, per to OP of this thread. Results go final Monday, and your time will be black flagged without a replay review.

EDK
He means you have not shared your replay, per to OP of this thread. Results go final Monday, and your time will be black flagged without a replay review.
Ok, please bear with me as this is all new to me, i went to my saved replay of the time i submitted and i hit the share button, is that what i needed to do?

Ok, please bear with me as this is all new to me, i went to my saved replay of the time i submitted and i hit the share button, is that what i needed to do?
It's all in the first post.
Sharing Your Replay:
  • Go to Your Library, locate your Submitted Best Lap Replay, and share it using the in game menu features.
  • Be sure to share your replay PUBLICLY for verification, so that any member may find it.
  • When sharing your replay this week, please use the following share tags to make your replay easy for other members to locate
    • gtpwrs013

Thanks for the advice, i need all i can get, :lol:

You're welcome, hope I didn't offend but you could have gained quite a bit of time on an otherwise good lap by staying higher up the box with your gear choices on quite a few corners. :)👍

MANTHING
blackflag-gif.152573

jhietter
blackflag-gif.152573

If your laps are submitted and verified before the deadline we'll reverse this and apply the appropriate flag

Last edited:
Reactions: EDK
You're welcome, hope I didn't offend but you could have gained quite a bit of time on an otherwise good lap by staying higher up the box with your gear choices on quite a few corners. :)👍
No no, it's all good, just wish i'd have seen it before the race. Next time :)

Back