GTP_WRS Week 13 : WRS Goes to Hell

• Thread starter EDK
  • 477 comments
Unclear on the instructions. I submitted my final time to "fetchy" and the car I used to "EDK." Is there anything else?
I've got you covered.

I am compiling a list for Vaxen, I have him on the PM's in case of last minute submissions, so he has them in hand in case anything comes up.

EDK
Banzai!!

I assume you avoided the bollards? :lol:
Yeah none were harmed, crazy t1 with this one, the dip almost spun me 180, some reason I stayed with this lap and glad I did lol

Submitted. Didn't get nearly as much time as I would've liked so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have the slowest time on the board (and the sloppiest for sure), but what a time I had with the 919. Reminds me so much of trying to lap this track in GT6 with one of the Group C Cars. If only I had more time..

Last minute run in the 919, but managed to gain 1s at the line so had to rush to get it in
Fingers crossed that its legal, had to do a little self-convincing, but I guess its more exciting to live life on the edge right?

BTW how do you post a photo from GTS?

Congratulations to everyone who hit sub 7 minute laps :cheers: I can’t wait to see some of these replays to see where I could’ve improved!
I’m very proud of my time as at the start of this I had never completed a clean lap of this track in many years of trying. A week ago this was my most hated track of all time but now I rate it nearly as highly as Le Mans which is my favourite 👍
Thank you Nürburgring it’s been a blast! :gtpflag:

Congratulations to everyone who hit sub 7 minute laps :cheers: I can’t wait to see some of these replays to see where I could’ve improved!
I’m very proud of my time as at the start of this I had never completed a clean lap of this track in many years of trying. A week ago this was my most hated track of all time but now I rate it nearly as highly as Le Mans which is my favourite 👍
Shared mine gtpwrs013, but I can't wait to see @PASM and @Aderrrm laps, great times guys and you too @Wardez and @Jfrod

I blame Fetchy... he totally ignored my submission and chose to go with my week 12 time.
Are you sure you did not mistakenly submit a week 14 time as a week 13 time today?

Feel free to add me and Gravitron to the conversation with Fetchy and we can have a look.

I tried to get to you before the deadline.

EDIT: I see that time matched your week 12 time. Are you trying to use the same convo and just update the subject line for your submission? I would recommend starting a new conversation every week.

Last edited:
Car selections as I was able to decipher them. Unfortunately, I had to guess at some of these.

@racer_xis and @nico4711 did not send me anything and did not post in the thread.

Code:
GTP_Aderrrm 919
GTP_PASM 919
jfrod52 919
Wardez 919
GTP_Dutchy 919
Pokey2301 919
I__Like_Oranges 919
rally_max 919
EliteJerk 919
BigDawg_1281 919
ajh_1990 919
nolucktoday 919
ace77747 919
Renrag39 919
Nerazzurri_Outla 919
potvinsuks 919
GTP_RACECAR 919
TheAffliction_13 911
GTP_Fastas____ 911
Ramalhinho91 911
Argon56 911
GTP_Manuelos 911
monoha 911
GTP_viper84 911
RuddRacer 911
Espial_ 911
mr_lab_rat 911
GTP_Gravitron 911
monkeywall 911
GTP_RikWrx 911
GTP_Patrick1 911
turnupdaheat 911
MikeyLCR 911
nail-27 911
shoenboggie 911
MAD_Mires 911
jhietter 911
GTP_Ren 911
GTMX-HECTO1 911
Munch2112 911
MANTHlNG 911
StormPacer Cayman
GTP_Crispy74 Cayman
alexamenos Cayman
GTP_Roamer2629 Cayman
RACEFAN007 911
MeisterFetz  Cayman
Kowalski__1 911
GTP_EDK Cayman
HAD_2_GAT_YA Cayman
MrCooper77 Cayman
GTP_Steven 911
GTP_NielsG2 Cayman
routergod24 Cayman
GTP_DGiant2000 911
GTP_Eriba Cayman
GTP_Sjaak Cayman
nico4711 Cayman
KOUTCH_PRO Cayman
remo_of_oz Cayman
racer_xis Cayman
Dougill Cayman
mtbmik50 911
giznav Cayman

I am with ya. I hated this track too. It just always intimidated me. So narrow and too many turns. I never even tried to learn it. Now, I really like the track. This combo may be my favorite one I have done, so far.

Great job everyone! Especially the sub 7s... can't wait to watch some replays of this one.

I could run under 7 mins in the 919 but glad in a way I kept with the Cayman... @alexamenos and @Crispy74 set times I really didn't have good hopes to beat in full considering anytime I could run great to S9 I kept falling off the track. S8 was my kryptonite for sure, losing half a second because I couldn't hook up the last two crucial corners worried me so much.

Good job to both of them, made me sweat bullets til the final unofficial results.

Submitted. Didn't get nearly as much time as I would've liked so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have the slowest time on the board (and the sloppiest for sure), but what a time I had with the 919. Reminds me so much of trying to lap this track in GT6 with one of the Group C Cars. If only I had more time..

If it makes you feel better my fastest was a 7:37. But I ended up getting 4 tires off and ran out of time to actually get a clean lap, at least you got a clean lap in. I loved the combo but just didnt have the time I needed to get a good time on this TT.

I don't really know what the deal is going to be on the results... if you don't have a top tier runner in each class its gonna skew the results and the handicaps...
Are you even that upset about it any more? Lucky for you the roulette spin has landed on 17!

Congtrats everyone on competing! Big applause to those of you who dipped in for the first time and those who hit their goals.

I've set my time early this week. Due to a snowboarding trip i didn't have the time or energy to throw in a last minute banzai run. But atleast this week i became an expert at butt and faceplants also i know on which part of the mountain i am by the taste of the snow :crazy:. So I got that going for me........ which was absolutely brilliant!

p.s. cool to see we luren some aliens out of hibernation :gtpflag:

p.p.s. 5th overall is the best i've ever been in the WRS Time Trails:lol:.

Congtrats everyone on competing! Big applause to those of you who dipped in for the first time and those who hit their goals.

I've set my time early this week. Due to a snowboarding trip i didn't have the time or energy to throw in a last minute banzai run. But atleast this week i became an expert at butt and faceplants also i know on which part of the mountain i am by the taste of the snow :crazy:. So I got that going for me........ which was absolutely brilliant!

:lol: Sounds like you had fun on your trip! Glad you made it home in one piece :cheers:

Switzerland says hello! Well done on 5th! Glad you enjoyed the snowboarding!

Attachments

• DSC_0268.JPG
    DSC_0268.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 17
Back