GTP_WRS Week 132: Circuit del Diablo

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 73 comments
Can I just confirm that the red painted concrete elongated ovals on the inside of the corners, they should be considered outside of track boundaries?

Can I just confirm that the red painted concrete elongated ovals on the inside of the corners, they should be considered outside of track boundaries?
Could you post a pic please? I'd say off track but just to make sure.

Could you post a pic please? I'd say off track but just to make sure.

The red only part on the inside, it's on quite a few of the corners.
IMG_20200603_173357438.jpg

Figured out that T2 a little more now, will have to come back in the next day or two to try and mop it all up. In the meantime I was feeling like something was missing in my soul these last day or two and I realised, no @Mr P T1 reference video. So decided to pop one up myself in case anyone would find that useful! This one was a 32.584 I believe.

Hi guys, will probably submit what I have on the board for this round and be done with it 👍

Our dog took ill yesterday morning at 4am and whilst we were phoning round trying to find a vet which was not available until 8:30am.. sadly he passed away 2 hours later at 6am and crushed everyone especially the wife.. picking up his ashes in an hour and bring him home to scatter in his favourite park later today.. I don't think my mind will be able to see this round out but best of luck to everyone in the results and I'll hopefully come back for next week :cheers:

Here's a pic of our dog before he took ill... RIP Max :(

max.jpg

BB -1

The car does feel like a bit of a pig to wrestle through the track, especially at the mid speed corners.

Sorry about the small hijack of the thread on a non wrs subject but just want to say a big 'Thanks' for the kind words guys 👍 The wife has seen your posts also and sends Thanks too :)

I'll be back next week :cheers:
No problem, we are community first. Sorry to hear of your loss. That's never easy.

Hi guys, will probably submit what I have on the board for this round and be done with it 👍

Our dog took ill yesterday morning at 4am and whilst we were phoning round trying to find a vet which was not available until 8:30am.. sadly he passed away 2 hours later at 6am and crushed everyone especially the wife.. picking up his ashes in an hour and bring him home to scatter in his favourite park later today.. I don't think my mind will be able to see this round out but best of luck to everyone in the results and I'll hopefully come back for next week :cheers:

View attachment 927199

Sad news for you and Kelly.
Give Kel a big hug from me,Ron.

Thanks again for all the very kind words from you all! 👍 This really is by a mile the best online community anywhere on the internet! :gtpflag:
It must be why I have been visiting here for almost 20 years now :cheers:

Well... I cried all day yesterday and my head is banging today so will try to stay composed, It's like a kick in the teeth every time I go to the kitchen to make a cuppa and he isn't following me? It sets me off, never been impacted so hard by the loss of a pet but he was really special and left a horrible void behind.. I know he was just a dog but this will take a while to get used to... maybe I'm just getting softer as I get older :(

Again you guys are the very best and both me and the wife appreciate all your support.. Respect to you all! :bowdown:

Now.. Carry on with your racing and Good luck to all in the results ;)👍

Made a replica of the nomad gt1 version from the old games for this week's race. I think it helped me go faster too.

IMG_20200605_163845744.jpg

Edit: it's funny, when you watch this back in the cinematic camera on the replay it looks exactly the opposite of how it feels to drive. It looks fast and like your whipping it around the corners...when it really feels like a train off it's rails :banghead: :lol:

Last edited:

View attachment 927199
Sorry for your loss. I lost my Toy Poodle of 15 yrs "Rascal" this January and I still miss him!!

Back