GTP_WRS Week 133 : A Scenic Ride

• Thread starter EDK
  • 108 comments
On lap 12 of Todays run, arrived at t2 in a sloppy 31.4 and produced a final sector a full 2 tenths up on anything I had seen before. Final sector of lap thirteen was merely reasonable but first 2 got me across the line 5 hundredths up.

May come back for a banzai but the limits of my skill and patience are within touching distance
I'll get back to this later today. Some very healthy competition on this one. Races should be fun too.

Take your time @roamer2629, Tuesday would be good :D 👍

I submitted, could not improve today. Had a few laps that were better than my prior best (lap from before yesterday's session), but could not cross the threshold to improvement. I think my theoretical best was likely less than 2 tenths improvement over this lap, so I am happy with this time.

Will submit with these splits.Not very happy suffering with the 'sector syndrome' as I like to call it,because there's 0.42 left overall which is pretty much on a short track like this.
Aahh well,consistancy was allways my weak spot :lol:.
Had a blast with this combo.Big fun.
Good luck all
:cheers:

It must be time for that shifterkart at ascari soon , would be great while there still are some ppl left competing at these events , PLEASEEEEE hehe

my first splits after about 10 min at the start off the event was
11.00*0
31.46*7
I inserted some *'s into your second splits here so the fetch bot would not get confused.

Also, it will be interesting what you think once you see the results. This is unfortunately one of those weeks when the splits are not all that meaningful.

It must be time for that shifterkart at ascari soon , would be great while there still are some ppl left competing at these events , PLEASEEEEE hehe
I used the Shifter Kart for a combo back in week 34. My concern with using it again would be that we had 32 participants on that week, while the week prior we had 48 and the week after we had 41. Those are all relatively large numbers compared to what we have right now, but in relative terms, the Kart seemed to have at least a 25% impact to participation.

EDK
I inserted some *'s into your second splits here so the fetch bot would not get confused.

Also, it will be interesting what you think once you see the results. This is unfortunately one of those weeks when the splits are not all that meaningful.

I used the Shifter Kart for a combo back in week 34. My concern with using it again would be that we had 32 participants on that week, while the week prior we had 48 and the week after we had 41. Those are all relatively large numbers compared to what we have right now, but in relative terms, the Kart seemed to have at least a 25% impact to participation.

And you know that there can be so many reasons to why that happend , week 34 you say and we are at week 133 just know , so thats allmost 2 years since last , about time to try it again :)
And ty for the insersions you made :)

I'd drive pretty much anything if the mood takes me, but I think something like the rocket makes for a better combo and more enjoyable than one of the karts at most tracks ;) just my own preference though :P

btw... Super close splits across the board on this one! Good luck to all in the results 👍

Submitted my posted. Never could regain the tenth in sector one. Hopefully my sector three isn't ridiculously off pace.

PS, I think the ascari is a bit long for any kart, buuut it would be suitable for something with mad power and the potential for quarter throttle oversteer say, the McLaren mp4-12c on sm's.

Reactions: EDK
Back