GTP_WRS Week 133 : Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner

• Thread starter EDK
  • 101 comments
Ok, had another go at this.............

TCS set to zero
NO piddling around trying to adjust it on the fly.

Sector times slightly slower, but a faster total lap time :odd:
However, i did do a lap that I was 1.7 seconds up after the Porsche curves and Maison Blache esses, but I binned the lap cos I had a sneaky suspicion that it could have been dirty on the entry into mulsanne (drifted left on the brakes just too far before turning into the corner)

Ah well, its way after midnight here, so packing in for the night.:indiff:

Neil

Ok, had another go at this.............

TCS set to zero
NO piddling around trying to adjust it on the fly.

Sector times slightly slower, but a faster total lap time :odd:
However, i did do a lap that I was 1.7 seconds up after the Porsche curves and Maison Blache esses, but I binned the lap cos I had a sneaky suspicion that it could have been dirty on the entry into mulsanne (drifted left on the brakes just too far before turning into the corner)

Ah well, its way after midnight here, so packing in for the night.:indiff:

Neil
Are you using second gear? If so, try without.

Yeah, but only for Mulsanne and Indianapolis (I think)

Will try without tomoz. But actually having fun with it anyway lol
Neil

Reactions: EDK
Yeah, but only for Mulsanne and Indianapolis (I think)

Will try without tomoz. But actually having fun with it anyway lol
Neil
Yeah, it's Mulsanne hairpin and Arnage.

With momentum 3rd still works in those. I am normally at the start of the red in the HUD meter on the exit rumble.

Submitted.

WRS favorite physicist is heading out of town (we have a small summer place). Not sure if I will be back by Monday. I fully expect to be relegated to the bottom of the table.

Good luck to everyone.

Of course I will be on the ultimate riding machine.

BB65E684-E158-4496-B1EB-D95788915F39.jpeg

How daft am I?
Only just worked out how to plant the fastest ghost in a set time in-front of me, therefore giving me something to chase that doesn't get in the way. :crazy:

Been racing for years and years and never worked out you could do this......:dunce:

anyway.....
26 257

And nearly a full second off at the line from previous best clean lap.

Neil

Last edited:
How daft am I?
Only just worked out how to plant the fastest ghost in a set time in-front of me, therefore giving me something to chase that doesn't get in the way. :crazy:

Been racing for years and years and never worked out you could do this......:dunce:

The ghost replay offset option has only been available to GTSport so it's quite new tbf 👍

Spent loads of time on this combo. Enjoyable, but with fair bit of frustration added into the mix. It Reminds me of racing online with this track in GT4 with the stickies on. lol

Anyway, been having the odd senior moment this week. wasted two sessions in the week without realising I was actually using racing hards!

I'm not 100% this is clean, as I don't know how to zoom in when using a wheel. My boys nicked my controllers and took em to London. grrr!...

Last edited:
Yay
Finally managed to do a good lap after another hour and a half of frustration. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Bloody Mulsanne, flaming Arnarge, rediculously frustrating Tertre Rouge that sucks you into that extra 1mph that takes you off the rumbles to the left:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Then finally:

Think I might be very near my limit now.

But hey, you never know?:cool:

Neil

Had to time to run this one but looks like fun and good to tie in with Le mans 24 which I managed to watch some of last night with @thesmallpup...

Fingers crossed the next tt I can take part in!

Good luck on this week to all involved

B

Great splits posted on the board guys! I have been decorating for days and finally set my wheel back up and had a good 2 hour session tonight and had this lap pulling away with a good gap to my best save and lost speed in sector 5 and barely beat my ghost by .1 :guilty:

I do have another save that is .2 faster again but it tickles a damn green cone early in the lap.. cried when I saw that one! :( :P

Anyway I will submit the lap above and call it a day as this track has a habit of biting you right on the ass in the later stages of the lap and I've had my fill already :lol: Good luck to all in the results :cheers:

Last edited:
Back