GTP_WRS Week 133 : Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner

• Thread starter EDK
  • 101 comments
First clean clap, I didn't think the permanent cones would be such a problem haha. Came as close as you can get to one in the first sector without knocking it down. I can see how much time there is to be found, weather I can get a lap close to that as another thing :lol:

Here's a T1 vid.. for anyone struggling with the 1st section :cheers:

Find a rhythm to get a decent exit speed on the twisty bits before the start line to cross the line at roughly 115 mph 👍

First clean clap, I didn't think the permanent cones would be such a problem haha. Came as close as you can get to one in the first sector without knocking it down. I can see how much time there is to be found, weather I can get a lap close to that as another thing :lol:

Watch the vid, and get the lines right especially OUT of the Dunlop chicane. Stay on your left-hand down as you crest the hill to straighten out the entry of the right hander so you can just lift a little for the red markers, then brake hard, downshift and get the sweeping right correct before heading for Tertre Rouge.
It's like most of the twisty sections on this course, rhythm is the key.

Ha, look at me giving advise again after only two weeks back ;) Can't help it, I like this track.
Neil

*edit* Time submitted

Last edited:
Nope. unless I strike it real lucky I'm just flogging a dead horse, so I'm done.
I do have a lap .1 faster at the line than the one I'm going to submit, but I can't confirm if one corner is clean or not due to not being able to pan or zoom when using this damn wheel. Oh well. All the best, guys. :cheers:

Submitted

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back