GTP_WRS Week 14 : Sjaak's Hyperbool of fun

• Thread starter Argon
  • 270 comments
My wheel (T300) is dying, so this may be it for me. Wheel won’t calibrate without trying all the tricks I can find online to fix that, and it keeps cutting to the options menu mid lap. Out of warranty too, may just order another one. Or, considering a Fanatec CSL Elite wheel, just so much $$$.

Improved some (.124) at the line with a very good sector three. Slower splits though... Arg...

Good luck all!!!

My god this is so @^@%# addicting :D. I am finally managing to get some, to my standards, great sector1/sector2s in but only now I realize how much there is probably to gain in the last one.. I am completely choking the moment I get there with decent first two sectors. My new best and might be final:

Can't do any better, even though I do have a better lap time...always end up messing up the last corner. Plus, today is elections day here in ITA, so I had to drink some wine before voting...only way I can convince myself to actually vote for someone.

Thus, no matter how hard I try, I can't lower the lap record from two days ago, so I'm gonna submit it. The challenge was very fun indeed, I'll definetly give the next ones a try :P good luck to everyone!

I have been quiet for a couple of weeks. I'm back at it!!!

So I had a great lap for me and I would have been happy to submit, but the replay ended before the finish line...not happy since I did an extra lap and half before I exited...

That just amped me up more, so I beat it by another 0.1...:sly:

A huge thanks to @shoenboggie for another great tune!!!!!!!!!!

Well, just submitted my time. All the fun and frustration of the old days came flooding back; faster in one section then mess up the next, forget to save best lap replay before restarting, sticky brake pedal. Good times.:D

Good to be back, hopefully see you next week. Thanks @shoenboggie and @EDK for the setup and transmission.

@Mires I absolutely love the back view of your car, you've placed those boot latches PERFECTLY for the blind mice bit, brilliant bit of work there.
^^ I am really glad you like it. Was thinking to put them ratz on opposite sides, smaller to "walk into the pit of doom" on diffusor. Then noticed those latches, which are originals :D and made the decision to grow them up a bit and hit those noses into something :D

edit: was a bit of a fight to align decals for body (head and shoulders) and for other parts (the rest of their body) in editor, but it went just fine ^^

Last edited:
Have no power to run another spin for this combo, sent time to fetchy, he accepted the time.

PS: I told you there will be so little time for this week. ^^ anyway, hope for a decent spot not to far down, as I saw not much time left for runs I've made.

Car is waaay more tail happy then I was expecting. Gonna need abit more laps with it and some adjustments, though I'm not sure I'll be able to extract more.

My set-up:
80 87
1.97 2.06
8 10
62 60
92 90
1,8 3,1

LSD 7

Gears:
2,727/86
2,117/111
1,741/135
1,462/161
1,259/187
1,109/227
F 3776

Gears require extreme early shifting so they're worthless for automatic gearboxes.
:cheers:

My set-up:
80 87
1.97 2.06
8 10
62 60
92 90
1,8 3,1

LSD 7

Gears:
2,727/86
2,117/111
1,741/135
1,462/161
1,259/187
1,109/227
F 3776

Gears require extreme early shifting so they're worthless for automatic gearboxes.
:cheers:

Eric your tune is so close to that of mine, apart for the gearbox. 👍

But I submitted days ago

Submitted my final full lap time to Fetchy, no reply back. Seems Fetchy may be down at this time.

If no reply by just before deadline??? PM to someone?

Submitted my final full lap time to Fetchy, no reply back. Seems Fetchy may be down at this time.

If no reply by just before deadline??? PM to someone?

Can you confirm if it's gone through now?

I haven't had time on the weekend to do any more laps (perfect skiing weather in Austria will do that to you), so I've submitted with the splits on the board. Thanks for accepting, Fetchy :cheers:

And now:
CluelessEnormousFlies-max-1mb.gif
Konnichiwa, bitches!

Back