GTP_WRS Week 141 : Hatching Alfas

• Thread starter EDK
  • 81 comments

I can see where there is a little bit of time to gain, but think this will be my submission lap as can't seem to string it all together without falling off the rails. Will be very happy if my current position is where I finish, it's going to be close!!

I'll try getting back to this tomorrow, but I don't think I'll end up with a lap worthy of submission, I haven't had a good night's (day's... er, period of time's) sleep since my last splits and got completely stuck when trying to find more time. :irked: Really nice times coming in now, though, great work everyone, I'm really looking forward to seeing these results even if I don't have a stake in them. 👍

I need too give up going faster , much more endurance racedriver in me , than qualydriver , so too speak......but it has been the best TT compo so far for my liking , iam so much looking forward too the shifter kart TT , iff it ever comes offcource .....

New, and very likely final, splits. Submitted and accepted just in case. Got 1 tenth at the line while loosing two tenths at T3 :banghead:
1'04.150

Good luck people :gtpflag:

Small improvement at the line. Submitted and waiting for accepting :nervous::lol:

1:03.850

Was big fun

Good luck everybody :cheers:

Well I used an alfa in my garage with no mileage on the clock yet I just tried to submit and my replay was rejected saying my rear toe was adjusted yet I never touched it at all :mad: what a bloomin waste of time that was not running again even though I do have 3 hours 👎 well done to all I'm out...

1:10.000

words cant express how livid I am at the moment, the missus reckons an update changed the car values since it been sitting in my garage but who cares now.. my week is wrecked 👎

Well I used an alfa in my garage with no mileage on the clock yet I just tried to submit and my replay was rejected saying my rear toe was adjusted yet I never touched it at all :mad: what a bloomin waste of time that was not running again even though I do have 3 hours 👎 well done to all I'm out...

1:10.000

words cant express how livid I am at the moment, the missus reckons an update changed the car values since it been sitting in my garage but who cares now.. my week is wrecked 👎

:banghead: :mad: :indiff:
You are right about the update, it changed suspension settings a while ago. New car or resetting necessary sadly Ron.
A shame really loved our Mini battle early last week (I was never that close really) 👍

Thanks for clarifying Roamer 👍 stupidity doesn't feel good and left a bitter taste in my mouth haha think I will give up playing this frustrating game for a bit and go back to playing COD when i'm bored :P

Good luck to all in the results! Cyas down the road when GTsport comes out 👍

Back