GTP_WRS Week 144 : Max Headroom

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 98 comments
In case anybody was interested...

wrs_tt_chart_w144.jpg

Almost 0.15s at the line.

I hope a double post is ok in this particular case...

Gutted...was 0.15 up at the end of T3 and then it all fell apart when I got excited :dunce:

Edit: And first lap back after that post and I've gone faster! Not a great T1 on this lap as I saw a couple of 23.2's earlier but just over a tenth at the line...

Edit again...

Last edited:
208km on the clock now. A little slower in T1, much better T2 and similar in T3. Half second up at the line.

Nice lap Jon 👍. I'm done for the night now, managed to find 0.2 over the course of the evening but still have another 0.2 to find after sliding into the right at the start of T4 and them having to wait to get on the power. Also lost about 0.05 in T3 with too much wheelspin but I'll let that go. Otherwise very happy with this lap and will need to submit again!

Last edited:
Epic turn of events . :bowdown: Jon & Jon start to run away from D2, while Daniel, Nish, Joe, Anastasis, Frantic, Shawn and I are losing a big chunk to them. D3 Invasion! :)

I'll do a couple laps tonight and then lose all memory of this combo between the 4 races this weekend and the Miura showing up. :drool:

There are 7 of us within just a bit over a tenth of each other!

Still walking on eggshells

Switched to a 5/5 BB instead of the 9/10 I was running :crazy:.

Last edited:
Typo in T2, Nish. Make that 8, Daniel. :eek:

I have a lap that's a tenth faster at the line, and has a purple T2 of 21.778, but not done yet. :mischievous:

0.15 at the line. Ought to be able to go about 0.3-0.4 quicker but whether I'll manage to run that lap I don't know.

Had some 23.2 and 23.3 T1's, but only did fast laps when T1 was slow. :grumpy: Oh well, 0.230 at the line.

JTV, nice T3! 👍 Jon (Carlos) you raised the bar tonight as well. :cheers:

JTV, nice T3! 👍 Jon (Carlos) you raised the bar tonight as well. :cheers:

Jon, those are epic splits mate just as I thought I was getting on terms with you! You've got D2 sewn up chap.

Lucas, kind words mate but don't get too excited as my T4 was poor. If your T4 is as good as my best you'll be right on my bumper over the line... Will try again tonight :mischievous:

Wow, this week def flew by, was hoping to get to run this but the work load has been incredibly large. I hope to get a slot to run next weeks event.

Got a question, actually 2

At the beginning of the oval there is that piece of curb at the middle of the track. I supose it's not aloud to cross that?

Second question. After that curb there is a whit line, can we cross that?

Just for clarrifacation?

Got a question, actually 2

At the beginning of the oval there is that piece of curb at the middle of the track. I supose it's not aloud to cross that?
We've always considered that to be in-bounds Dennis 👍 Its not the fastest line though.... bettter to keep as tight as you can.

We've always considered that to be in-bounds Dennis 👍 Its not the fastest line though.... bettter to keep as tight as you can.

Thanks Chris

Happy it does. Now i don't have to run anymore. Not that i will try some sort stint. Promissed myself not to spend hours and hours anymore to chase that last tenth or 2. Hard to keep that promisses btw

Does that also count for the curbs?

Keeping it tight is pretty tough with al that violence under your right feet.

Last edited:
Now I understand how much fun it is to tame this beast. Very tricky to get the power down even in third sometimes. First 20 laps:

No go for me on this one. After prepping and racing on Saturday, I spent my Sunday night grinding for the Miura. Fitting that I should need to do a little more of that right before the GT6 release! :D Good luck everyone. See you on Suzuka!

Submitting wit this splits

Only good thing about this lap was T4 :lol:

Yes that's a horrible lap Dennis, I don't know how you dare show your face on the forum with that level of performance?!?!?!?

In contrast, my T4 really is horrible...

Is that a name change I see Dennis? I like it. 👍

I submitted my lap several days ago. Somehow I pulled a really quick lap right out of the bag in my first run. :crazy: I'm hoping my sector 4+5 was really good.

Yes that's a horrible lap Dennis, I don't know how you dare show your face on the forum with that level of performance?!?!?!?

In contrast, my T4 really is horrible...

I'll take that as an compliment

Saw better T1-2 & 3 that's why i said it

Is that a name change I see Dennis? I like it. 👍

I submitted my lap several days ago. Somehow I pulled a really quick lap right out of the bag in my first run. :crazy: I'm hoping my sector 4+5 was really good.

Thanks. Yes i changed my name and will be using another PSN also, at the start of GT6. Want to gues what that will be ;)

Nice spilts for only 1 stint 👍

Pathetic t1 and t3 average t4-5 and great t2
There is more than 0.5 in t1 & t3 alone...

Back