GTP_WRS Week 146: Made in England

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 66 comments
I should’ve known better. I’m never in the top 5. I’m mad at my self for it lol

Sorry to hear about this Pigpin.. It's an easy mistake to make in all fairness :( Thankfully you noticed it before submitting the lap! Props mate... You will defo come back stronger from this error 👍 Don't be mad at yourself just keep your chin up and keep pushing the limits mate :cheers:

I echo all the sentiments above Pigpin.
Easy mistake to make, especially as the game always keeps the last settings you have used, simple to forget to hit that reset to default button.
Not so easy to admit the error. So big prop's for that mate.

Submitting my splits from earlier in the week, confident I will be below the rest of div 2 as I understeered a bit too much in clearways.
I have been earning back the 1,000,000 Cr price tag for this baby in career mode as stock, and trying to get those clean race bonuses that are sooooo very hard to get in the pro league, so haven't got back to this yet and not sure if I will have the time tomoz.

Neil

Last edited:
Submitted my lap from the board as I don't have the urge to race it anymore tbh... I know for sure I lost a few tenths in the last section compared to my best sector and will be happy to be stay under the second mark behind Phil at the line :scared: GL to all in the results :cheers:

As for next combo, I wont race at Maggiore again... keep your eyes peeled and watch out for the line of rumble grass on turn 1 (as ruled in the op) and have fun racing that one guys! :cool:👍

Last edited:

And with that, my madness ends. Submitting this absolute exercise in questionable judgment before I fully go off the deep end :lol:

Back