GTP_WRS Week 15 : This Girl's a Spinner

• Thread starter EDK
  • 357 comments
Is it possible to change the downforce?

Can I change the settings as possible within the menu?

Slipped a little exiting turn 8. No idea how I'm .5 back @T1, I found keeping it in 3rd helps some. Nice lap @Doodle!

Jerome

Nope.

Note to mods: You may want to give us tunning event next week. See how many people like to tinker with things? :)
Tuning events lower participation. It's an established pattern over many years.

That's not to say we won't ever have a tuning event again, but our focus right now is on maximizing participation, and therefore, we'll be running mostly events without tuning.

won some in t1, lost some in t2 but won again in t3

Nice combo for me.

EDK
Tuning events lower participation. It's an established pattern over many years.

That's not to say we won't ever have a tuning event again, but our focus right now is on maximizing participation, and therefore, we'll be running mostly events without tuning.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I actually prefer running cars stock although my best result was with the ZZ at Matterhorn.

First ones for me, watching the replay, I see quite a bit of time in the second sector, while my first sector looks very tidy, I think I can take more curb in the box chicane.

EDK
First ones for me, watching the replay, I see quite a bit of time in the second sector, while my first sector looks very tidy, I think I can take more curb in the box chicane.

Good to see you posting splits again Kevin 👍

Reactions: EDK
Good to see you posting splits again Kevin 👍
Apparently, this track and Tsukuba are my tracks where I gain vs. the comp. At least, that's what Tim's analysis from the end of GT5 told me.

Laguna is odd, as I am quick on it in RL (relative to my team mates), but it seems to escape me on the game. :odd:

EDK
Apparently, this track and Tsukuba are my tracks where I gain vs. the comp. At least, that's what Tim's analysis from the end of GT5 told me.

Laguna is odd, as I am quick on it in RL (relative to my team mates), but it seems to escape me on the game. :odd:

Knowing PD, they probably screwed something up.

I have the Base Model of this car, it has the same stats on the screen etc, would it be accepted for this event or do I need to purchase the yellow model beside it in the dealership?

I have the Base Model of this car, it has the same stats on the screen etc, would it be accepted for this event or do I need to purchase the yellow model beside it in the dealership?

I don't think so. It would probably be tricky to configure fetchy to accept multiple cars.
I would love to put custom number on the car.

Back