GTP_WRS Week 154 : We Wish You a Merry Xsaramas

• Thread starter PASM
  • 79 comments
Well, how are all those D1 drivers in the 17s for s1?! I'm lucky to get into the 20s!

Ah, it's because I'm going the wrong way.

Hmm, 18s seem fairly easy and the car has amazing grip for a 309bhp FF.

Ah, maybe I should turn off the traction control. Those mean mechanics are always playing tricks on me. They even disconnected drive to the rear wheels and put my road car tyres on it!

Still, joke's on them. I got a genuine photo of Nessie so fame and fortune will soon be a-knocking.

1:08.912

Think my S2 could have been a little more committed towards the end. Messy start of S2 and start of S3. All the rest is the best I've done so I'd be satisfied if this is the fastest I can do here.

Spent about an hour on this (going the right way) as I love the Citroën Xsara F2 Kit Car in GT6. Huge fun at 500pp race car seasonals.

Last edited:
Well, how are all those D1 drivers in the 17s for s1?! I'm lucky to get into the 20s!

Ah, it's because I'm going the wrong way.

Hmm, 18s seem fairly easy and the car has amazing grip for a 360bhp FF.

Ah, maybe I should turn off the traction control. Those mean mechanics are always playing tricks on me. They even disconnected drive to the rear wheels and put my road car tyres on it!

Still, joke's on them. I got a genuine photo of Nessie so fame and fortune will soon be a-knocking.

1:08.812

Think my S2 could have been a little more committed towards the end. Messy start of S2 and start of S3. All the rest is the best I've done so I'd be satisfied if this is the fastest I can do here.

Spent about an hour on this (going the right way) as I love the Citroën Xsara F2 Kit Car in GT6. Huge fun at 500pp race car seasonals.
I really like these sorts of posts, yours reminded me of this one from a very long time ago, when I was first getting started in WRS.

Enjoy the read from @Venari

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...03-trial-mountain-reverse.96329/#post-2708689

And there are more funny tidbidts down the thread, it's a pretty good read. :lol:

EDIT: This post is a good one. :)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...al-mountain-reverse.96329/page-2#post-2713960

1'08.332

BB to 4/6, no other changes.

I dropped .2ish at the start of sector 2 from shock and sector 4 was a bit iffy, but I'm happy with this so far. I'll definitely keep trying just in case I can get another tenth or two before the finish.

Last edited:
Saw a fifteen and fifty-eight T1. But the game doesn't give you enough downhill off the bat to hit >200 km/h t0.
What do you mean? If you cut the chicane and just blast through there you can do it? Or something else? :)

EDK
What do you mean? If you cut the chicane and just blast through there you can do it? Or something else? :)
I mean, if I accelerate from the corner prior to where the car materializes, it goes.

But I have 200 km there, if I do a lot more distance I can probably stand doing in-laps.

Reactions: EDK
MY mechanics are doing a fantastic job, and I'd also like to say that my engine is holding up and performing great with Total Oil, while those Michelin Tires are really sticking to the track when they happen to be on it.

My engineers got me to a great setup for rotating the car under braking, throttle off oversteer, and great traction when you hit the go pedal. BB of 1/2 and LSD of 8/38/12.

EDK
MY mechanics are doing a fantastic job, and I'd also like to say that my engine is holding up and performing great with Total Oil, while those Michelin Tires are really sticking to the track when they happen to be on it.

My engineers got me to a great setup for rotating the car under braking, throttle off oversteer, and great traction when you hit the go pedal. BB of 1/2 and LSD of 8/38/12.

My engineer told me to pit after 153

Worse splits, but in
<<<
final sector didn't drop to 3rd gear. Maybe that helped, got 24 ms off.

So T3 rounded is the same, but certainly it was not better now.

Wont have time over the next few days so I just submitted my best from the other day... GLA 👍

Have a happy and safe New Years Eve guys and no drink driving!!... unless it's on GT ;) Have a good one :cheers:

LSD for all of the following:

10 37 24 (because of the thing in sector two where you have to shift to 3rd clear before starting to turn, to avoid hitting the inside wall - but it's still nonsense to me)

My best T1 and T2 were on the same lap, and about .2 s faster. The rest went the way of 2016, then.

I may just stop here.

Back