GTP_WRS Week 154 : We Wish You a Merry Xsaramas

• Thread starter PASM
  • 79 comments
I'd also like to thank @EDK mechanics!

1:08.926

About 0.130 faster at the finish line. Have been up another 0.130 entering S3 but bottled it entering the last turn is S3, losing quarter of a second!

Turned off my ghost when I had a good lap. It was distracting me in the shaded turns later in the lap.

1'08.451

Lost time in sector 1, slightly faster everywhere else for .032 at the line. Submitting with this, maybe I'll try again later, but if not I'll probably be back next week due to being awful at Ascari. :lol:

Good luck to anyone still running... just not too much. :P

Three tenths at the line.

Still same setup, this might be my sub.

Great laptime mistersafeway 👍 shame about the sandbagger stealing your glory 🤬 gonna try that some week and just submit with no interest in announcing my participation until the results... sounds awesome :rolleyes:

Congrats to everyone else who got a clean lap :cheers:

20 laps and gained another 0.130 at the line! Was 0.3 ahead of my previous splits by the end of S2, though. Bah. Rather have a cautious end and register a faster time than lose it.

This also gives me a fast ghost to chase until the latter part of the lap, where I can watch and learn to go faster. 20 minutes left!

And then I went to Photo Mode and it looks like the wheel is airborne above the kerb by just a few cm. So it's not 100% clearly clean and that can't be sent in.

Ran another 14 laps to try and match it but the deadline went. Was just a little behind the fastest lap in the end, faster than my previous clean splits, but after the deadline.

Gap to the driver ahead is way more even than my dubious lap would bridge! So I have to be satisified that I reached the maximum of my potential in 150km of trying.

My lap times were like 2 seconds off on most laps, though. The tyre model is so damn finnicky in GT6 with DS3. Not sure I'm enjoying this any more. But it's always a pleasure to be part of a well organised event with friendly racers. 👍

Last edited:
Great laptime mistersafeway 👍 shame about the sandbagger stealing your glory 🤬 gonna try that some week and just submit with no interest in announcing my participation until the results... sounds awesome :rolleyes:

Congrats to everyone else who got a clean lap :cheers:
He's gotten a PM from me.

And then I went to Photo Mode and it looks like the wheel is airborne above the kerb by just a few cm. So it's now 100% clearly clean and can't be sent in.

You mean dirty, right? Sorry to tell you this after the fact, but it's not.

In situations where contact with the track is not possible because tires are airborne (above the ground), then the run is only legal if at least two tires in-line would have made contact with the track if the car were not airborne.

On topic, nice lap, @Windfire1010, but a little warning would be nice next time. ;)

Edit: sorry, that reads like it's supposed to be passive aggressive, it's not. Genuinely nice time. :bowdown:

Last edited:
Back