GTP_WRS Week 158 : Yellow Brick Road

• Thread starter mcsqueegy
  • 80 comments
So...I invested at least 3 hours today trying to find a lap in which I didn't screw up a sector...and I didn't manage to do it...obviously at the moment I'm not able enough.

I just submitted with these times:

1'07.271

BB 4/10

My best 1st sector was a 24.75x, so amazing time @DTM ;-)

Last edited:
Submitted and accepted. Didn't have as much time as I needed this week..

Good luck everybody

Another go, bit of an angry session seeing I was in pain the whole time I sat down :irked::lol:

1'07.132

Last corner is rubbish, I was staring at the split for a little too long :dopey: might run a banzai if I'm awake early!

Went back to this a couple of times but keep overdoing it. Lap is one of those where I just drove the car without trying to do anything special and it's at least 4 tenths faster than a usual lap for this combo. Happens to me often :indiff:
Will probably submit this splits unless I come up with something better at the Banzai hours :confused:

After forgetting to save a replay :dopey:, then beating the ghost by a fraction only to forget again :banghead: :dunce:. I went back today and had another shot. Beat previous best by 0.8 saved and accepted :D Must be due to the blue wheels 💡 :lol:.

1:10.213

:cheers:

1'07.333

Losing shed loads in the last section 👎 still .2 for me if I can put it all together :scared:

After forgetting to save a replay :dopey:, then beating the ghost by a fraction only to forget again :banghead: :dunce:.

You can save it anytime as long as you don't leave the track entirely from the arcade mode menu (with the weather settings and tuning menu), it kind of sounds like you thought you had to save it straight after. Sorry if I read that wrong. :P

You can save it anytime as long as you don't leave the track entirely from the arcade mode menu (with the weather settings and tuning menu), it kind of sounds like you thought you had to save it straight after. Sorry if I read that wrong. :P
I know 👍. I was just having one of those days :dopey:.

Back