GTP_WRS Week 159 : PASM's PAStime

• Thread starter EDK
  • 84 comments
Hi,

tried the last days to improve my laptimes. Found two tenths at T2 a few times, but could never bring it to the line. Hope this is because my third sector so far was incredible fast :D

So I stop for this week, lap as shown is uploaded and accepted.

Good luck to all, cheers,
D.

I improved by 3 tenths, but I watched the replay and the lap looks like absolute garbage lol. I missed almost every apex, but my ghost still pops up after each corner. Gonna have to give this another go :P

knee still FUBAR....will race Wed and try the new combo then. Too bad...this is my kinda car (racing tires!)

Edit: sent Fetchy a dummy submission to see if he will recognize GTP_Nail.

Nope.
Your username is not in the official registry.

Please make sure you are registered correctly, then try again.
If you tried to register, make sure you follow the guidelines thoroughly as in that case the PM title was incorrect.

:gtplanet: OLR Team

Last edited:
Sorry for the late splits but at first i didn't want to participate. Did 1 stint and didn't had much time to had another go and was laying with the flew this weekend. I'm still not 100% but he it's Fuji what else can i say :lol:

Submitted and accepted with this splits

Was a bit exited when i saw that T2. Was the first .2xx Lost a bit in the middle part of T3 but luckily i had a decent exit out of the last corner, hope its enough. But like i said it's Fuji you never know :nervous:

And please choice cars the next time not beasts. Man i'm getting to old for this ........ :lol:

Good luck everybody :cheers:

Well with 2 hours left I don't have the urge to rerun.. next time I make sure to post my splits when the week is over also :lol:👍

Sorry Ron really didn't want to participate. Please don't hit me :lol:
You know like nobody else what a diffrence T3 can make. Seen shuffle up the leaderboard quit a lot at Fuij ;) but not this time :lol: Good luck mate 👍

Reactions: EDK
Back