GTP_WRS Week 16 : Focusyn

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 281 comments
Wow, this is so much fun, fun, fun.
Even with the threat of cataclysmic, directional device, failure, this is still FUNNNNN!!!
Okay, so I may have been a little ambitious with my claim of hewing chunks of time from previous splits, but who cares, this......is......so......much......FUN. Especially the logs at end of lap.
WHAT A COMBINATION
Oh yeah, splits:

00:00.000
00:29.927
00:45.548

Wow sick times at the front! Congrats Iceman for an Awesome win on the dirt :bowdown:
Congrats also to Ph1sh and Meisterfetz for rounding out the podium with some great lap times too! Cant wait to watch these blazing replays 👍

Well done to all for some great battles across the board :cheers:

Replay is up for perusal. Shame about your wheel Ph1sh, although it may be my only chance given your recent pace :lol:. Congrats all, and thanks to Jerome for slipping a rally in, never thought I'd enjoy it so much.

Would've like to push the circuit experience board as well on this one, too bad it's been ruined by a wallriding donkey at the top :ouch:

Replay is up for perusal. Shame about your wheel Ph1sh, although it may be my only chance given your recent pace :lol:. Congrats all, and thanks to Jerome for slipping a rally in, never thought I'd enjoy it so much.

Would've like to push the circuit experience board as well on this one, too bad it's been ruined by a wallriding donkey at the top :ouch:

Oh really? Dan wall rode the whole thing? Bwa Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!

images

That explains the like, 12 second lead(?) he has over me at Fisherman's Ranch >_<

Jerome

Oh really? Dan wall rode the whole thing? Bwa Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!

images

That explains the like, 12 second lead(?) he has over me at Fisherman's Ranch >_<

Jerome

Maybe a better term is tactical wall smashing, but yup, you can see the videos on his YouTube. It's pretty alarming what you can get away with in those trials :crazy:

Latest Posts

Back