GTP_WRS Week 16 : Focusyn

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 281 comments
Can't wait till the next challenge starts (first time in my whole life driving a rally track) but at least I am getting some clean laps in by now and we have the Sunday left:

Very late start with this one due to that damned thing known as "the real world" :yuck:

Anyway, great combo and just enough time left to throw a few more decent runs in before the deadline.

(EDIT - now with zeroes)

First splits,

20180317_170659.jpg

...not quite 2 wheels in contact with the dirt, but the splitter was! :scared:

Last edited:
Aight, I mised this one, thanks fever :( not that I could've done much since I really don't know dirt driving in GT games, this one is no exception. Will see you all back in the next round!

What? You didn't miss anything you still have nearly 2 days yet.

Come on, get out there throw some dirt! :gtpflag:

• The deadline is Monday, March 19th 2018 11:59pm GMT

After about 500 miles of rallying, my fanatec wheel has yet again broke on me. This time I have no more force feedback. Was really looking forward to having another go at it to shave a little time off. Still works though just no feedback at all. Rip

Will try to setup my backup G29 to give a run at it if I get a chance before the deadline.

Otherwise good luck to all!

I think this one needs an unlike. Never want to see a wheel go down. Hate to hear that man.

Will submit my best time from the other day as I don't want to abuse my wheel anymore on the dirt. It was a great round and very enjoyable to drive but my wheel doesn't sound too healthy on this combo so will tap out now before I put it out of commission completely :P

Awesome splits from the front runners.. Too fast guys!! :bowdown: and Well Done to all who managed to thread the needle to your best possible clean lap.. It is no easy feat on dirt :cool:

GLA in the results :cheers:

Will submit my best time from the other day as I don't want to abuse my wheel anymore on the dirt. It was a great round and very enjoyable to drive but my wheel doesn't sound too healthy on this combo so will tap out now before I put it out of commission completely :P

Awesome splits from the front runners.. Too fast guys!! :bowdown: and Well Done to all who managed to thread the needle to your best possible clean lap.. It is no easy feat on dirt :cool:

GLA in the results :cheers:

Logitech DFGT was the best for dirt, pull the power cable out no rattle

Submitted my Dirty lap :mischievous:

Apparently not much change since Friday but much faster T3 so faster at the line which is what matters ! Still time to find so a few more tries tomorrow to see if can unlock further time improvement before moving onto the Supra at Blue Moon Bay.

Back