GTP_WRS Week 16 : Focusyn

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 281 comments
Another 40 lap run, even the controller gets hard to hold on these rallys....

Saw a 41.1xx S2 but blew S3 that lap.:banghead:

Still managed to gain another .4 :eek:
Improved 5.7 seconds since day 1 this week

Also won the xj13 👍.Not too bad of a session.:lol:

@Nerazzurri did you even compete this week? I never saw you. :lol::lol:

Edit: my time flashes literally right at the end, you can see it but if you blink you'll miss it. Sorry to whoever views my replay, that was my last run for the week. I even ran 5 laps after this one. Gotta love the bugs in this game, I guess I am lucky at least my time does show.

Last edited:
Snow Day in Devon so getting some more time to run this and hopefully get to a better time.

2 seconds of my previous PB so far.

Full lap time does flash up before it fades, just not for long... sorry!

Will keep trying to get a better lap though so it is a bit easier!

I think all of you should just move on to the next event, I have a chance at a top 10 right now. :lol::lol::lol:

The dirt is not that fun. :D (that is a lie, this was my favorite event so far think I put 600 miles on it, and stayed up late to push the car every time I played)

I wish I had more time on this. I know I have more time out there but no time to get it all strung together. I'll probably keep at it some more after I watch replay results to see what I'm missing. Great event WRS team! :cheers:

Still plenty of slots for the upcoming on line events, dirt events are not something we do very often so please sign up and join in if you can. These things are always way more fun when we have a full grid with mixed skills. You can sign up --> here < 👍

Wednesday March 21, 2018
European Time Slot

3:00 PM Eastern / 12:00 PM Pacific / 20:00 GMT / Check Local
North American Time Slot

10:00 PM Eastern / 7:00 PM Pacific / 3:00 AM GMT / Check Local

Ford Focus Gr. B @ Colorado Springs - Lake

car_ford_focus_gr_b.jpg
track_colorado_springs_lake.jpg

@Never2fast1 Nah, you don't wanna be up here. Not enough oxygen up here for the likes of us!
Good luck bro! Be interesting how the final sector shakes out.

Yeah it should be interesting, I normally go backwards when final times are announced, unlike S1 and S2 times that I can compare to the aliens to see how I am doing, I have nothing to compare my S3 to so I do not know if it was great, good or bad.

I have noticed it being hard to breathe, but I thought that was just because I was out of shape. :lol:

Good luck to you!

Still plenty of slots for the upcoming on line events, dirt events are not something we do very often so please sign up and join in if you can. These things are always way more fun when we have a full grid with mixed skills. You can sign up --> here < 👍

Wednesday March 21, 2018
European Time Slot

3:00 PM Eastern / 12:00 PM Pacific / 20:00 GMT / Check Local
North American Time Slot

10:00 PM Eastern / 7:00 PM Pacific / 3:00 AM GMT / Check Local

Ford Focus Gr. B @ Colorado Springs - Lake

car_ford_focus_gr_b.jpg
track_colorado_springs_lake.jpg

My kids have swimming lessons until 830p or I'd be down to join in on this. :( Maybe I'll pop in when I get home and see if you guys are still going?

Right had another go, going to break for some food and maybe have one more banzai session afterwards!

Submitted and accepted. After 310 miles run plus another 180 odd on same car in circuit experience (daily workout mileage) finally found some time in the second sector. Achieved time with BB+3 but frankly more of being an unusual clean lap with lines better executed than anything else. Thanks to my team for advice especially @Argon since he returned and @Never2fast1.

Onto the next challenge - on a solid surface but with a 'spinning' car !

That's me done for the night managed to beat my (amended) target, good luck those who are still hammering around!

Back