GTP_WRS Week 16 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 110 comments
Don't anyone else waste their time checking my replay. I forgot to change the tires to comfort soft. :dunce:

Now I know, Millross and Gravitron, why that T1 was out-of-line for me. :lol:

Lucas is going to red-flag it. Thanks, Lucas! 👍

Sorry to Kevin, Vaxen, the OLR team and fellow racers. I'll certainly try and not let that happen again! :guilty:

Dan

GTP_poolhaas -
gflagjn4.gif

Thanks for checking! 👍

Don't anyone else waste their time checking my replay. I forgot to change the tires to comfort soft. :dunce:

Now I know, Millross and Gravitron, why that T1 was out-of-line for me. :lol:

Lucas is going to red-flag it. Thanks, Lucas! 👍

Sorry to Kevin, Vaxen, the OLR team and fellow racers. I'll certainly try and not let that happen again! :guilty:

Dan

GTP_DDiamond --
rflagnv1.gif

Sorry, Dan, everything was looking good until I noticed the Sport Hards.
Come to think of it, the presence of smoke during turn 3 (if the first hairpin is considered 2 turns) struck me as a little odd at first...

Thanks for stepping up and being an honest gentleman about it. 👍

GTP_DDiamond --
rflagnv1.gif

Sorry, Dan, everything was looking good until I noticed the Sport Hards.
Come to think of it, the presence of smoke during turn 3 (if the first hairpin is considered 2 turns) struck me as a little odd at first...

Thanks for stepping up and being an honest gentleman about it. 👍

No problem, Lucas. Rules are rules. I'm happy you noticed.

Cool, still friends, then. :D

I agree, what an ingenious video, Speedy! :cheers:

Cool, still friends, then. :D

Absolutely!! No one should ever take offense because someone checking their replay found it not in accordance with the rules. ;)

And I agree, Speedy, great vid. What software program you use to render/edit with?

^^ Hehehe, genius :)
Cool comparison video Speedy;)

Great video Speedy :dopey:

And I agree, Speedy, great vid. What software program you use to render/edit with?

Thanks guys :cheers:

:@:Dan: To capture the gameplay I use a Hauppauge HD PVR.
To edit/render I use Sony Vegas 10.0

GTP_UsualSuspect -
gflagjn4.gif

Somewhat tailhappy over 2,3 turns. Nice lap 👍

Last edited:
Thanks guys :cheers:

:@:Dan: To capture the gameplay I use a Hauppauge HD PVR.
To edit/render I use Sony Vegas 10.0

Thanks Speedy.

I been using the HD-PVR for a good long time now. Terrific unit. To edit/render, I use Corel Video Studio Pro x2 12.0. I enjoy your 'tube site!

Kinda off topic, sorry.

6---1'42.889---GTP_pickle013
gflagjn4.gif

Clean lap, time & tires match!
Nice lap, Pickle. The only advice I can offer is on the left after the corkscrew, you could have used more track by starting farther to the right.

EDIT: Thanks to Speedy's 4-way vid, it looks like your line in that left after the corkscrew was pretty close to theirs after all.
So I guess I would withdraw my "advice". :lol:

Thanks for checking, and for the feedback!

I had to take week off due to bad flu, but still want to offer Congrats to all division winners and podiums 👍
Also :cheers: to everyone who puts up thier YouTube videos, I enjoy them every week :)

1---1'43.318---GTP_Bloodimayhem (Verified)
gflagjn4.gif
- safe and tidy. Looking forward to seeing you in action with your new G27 mate. 👍

I hope you're as pleased with it as I was when I got my G25.... I was upgrading from a cheaper wheel and improved instantly - you may go through a period of adapting to using a wheel so it will feel a little strange getting used to the FFB. Stick with it and you'll never look back... let us know how its going when you've had a few runs. Good luck! :cheers:

To echo Chris' sentiments, look back at my results. I got my G27 and used it for the first time at the 'Ring event. I am definately faster with the G27 over my old wheel, although I haven't stopped to work out by how much as I'm having too much fun :D

I hope you're as pleased with it as I was when I got my G25.... I was upgrading from a cheaper wheel and improved instantly - you may go through a period of adapting to using a wheel so it will feel a little strange getting used to the FFB. Stick with it and you'll never look back... let us know how its going when you've had a few runs. Good luck! :cheers:

Chris,

No replay posted this week or am I blind and missed it somewhere, I was going to check some replays today not that there's many cause speedy checked them all :sly:

Just a reminder for you also in case you have forgotten to upload it, I do like to watch other peoples driving styles :D

Chris,

No replay posted this week or am I blind and missed it somewhere, I was going to check some replays today not that there's many cause speedy checked them all :sly:

Just a reminder for you also in case you have forgotten to upload it, I do like to watch other peoples driving styles :D

LOL, Plato :D
Same thing goes here about watching other peoples driving styles and trying to learn from them ;)

Chris,

No replay required from me this week.... so since I was a bit further off the pace than usual, I haven't bothered uploading it or doing one for YouTube. :) I'll upload it if you like but didn't think anyone would be interested.

No replay required from me this week.... so since I was a bit further off the pace than usual, I haven't bothered uploading it or doing one for YouTube. :) I'll upload it if you like but didn't think anyone would be interested.

Ah, in other words it's just me being dumb then :dunce: I didn't even think about that being the reason you didn't have one up.

Just me being keen to verify someones lap as I like checking out the different driving styles :)

Maybe Speedy is after a job in admin, has to be the reason he didn't leave any replays for the rest of us :lol:

I've been away since Monday, just got a chance to see the results. Some really quick lap times in D1 and a very quick lap time there for RedReevos 👍

Congrats to NIZZY for taking another D3 win, I see you had another go at it and it worked out for you. Perseverance is key!

I'll have my replay up as soon as v1.10 gets done downloading/installing.

Edit: Added replay

Attachments

• GTP_T13R Week 16 replay 1_41_414.zip
    274.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Just me being keen to verify someones lap as I like checking out the different driving styles :)

Maybe Speedy is after a job in admin, has to be the reason he didn't leave any replays for the rest of us :lol:

:D HAHA, no I'm not
I myself want to see the different driving styles too, trying to learn a bit from them.
I must admit I got a little carried away
But I'll keep it in mind for next week and leave some replays for the rest of you guys :lol:

2---1'41.414---GTP_T13R -
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'41.615---GTP_JBRINKLEY -
gflagjn4.gif

Clean, times & tires match. 👍

The Silver and Bronze for D3, the Division I hope to be in, one day. I would have gotten 4th if I were in D3, so I had a "special" interest in your replays...

Only .201sec apart, jbrinkley's lap is definitely cleaner, yet the slower of the two. He wins the corkscrew, with a courageous dive & exit, but somehow T13R kept his speed up while staying in 2nd gear from the corkscrew till after the next left; I really can't fathom how.
You have some serious rev limiter bouncing there. :nervous:

But T13R bests jbrinkley fair and square, with a SixAxis (no rumble feedback) lap. 👍 :bowdown:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back