GTP_WRS Week 166 : Nada Honda

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 128 comments
EDK
Sorry, not trying to take it away.

Combos like this one, just an idea on a friday night beer room, are nobody's really. I had tested the car here before so I thought we could use it. But I have always seen combos as a collective effort (You and the rest of the stewards who put up the posts and deal with computer stuff carry the heavier burden) so, Kev, you can't take away what was never completely mine ;) Just glad to be able to help now that easy combos to come up with are harder to come by.
:D That said...Not that I don't see how your rule by an iron fist could be threatened by the rise of a creative, good looking, smart, soft spoken argentinian :lol:

Losing time on the longer corners it seems, to be expected on a controller. Other than that this is a great combo, I think I still have a couple of tenths left in it but I need to refine my car settings and get lucky. Current tune below.

[GT6] GTPlanet WRS  Week 166  Time Trial Screenshot 2017-03-21 08-03-37.png [GT6] GTPlanet WRS  Week 166  Time Trial Screenshot 2017-03-21 08-03-58.png [GT6] GTPlanet WRS  Week 166  Time Trial Screenshot 2017-03-21 08-04-06.png [GT6] GTPlanet WRS  Week 166  Time Trial Screenshot 2017-03-21 08-04-15.png [GT6] GTPlanet WRS  Week 166  Time Trial Screenshot 2017-03-21 08-04-22.png

BTW, does time of the day has any impact on grip levels? Because temperature and stuff
Track temperature does a bit. low temp=less initial grip but larger "performance limit" of the tires / higher temp=more grip but Less reserve between start of screaming tires and overheat them...

I sleep during the day as I work nights, but I have been using up my unused holidays in the last few weeks before they get renewed. It's a hard habit to break even on your nights off.. I'm a lot like a vampire basically and see only night life :D:tup:

I sleep during the day as I work nights, but I have been using up my unused holidays in the last few weeks before they get renewed. It's a hard habit to break even on your nights off.. I'm a lot like a vampire basically and see only night life :D:tup:
I hear you.
Thought there had to be a method in your madness or you'd moved time zones:D

I would like to hit another .2 at the line for my best possible lap within my own limitations.. mcsqueegies limitations are way beyond my radar as per usual.. my last section is not as neat as it should be to have a chance against him, will try again tomorrow :ouch:👍

Back