GTP_WRS Week 168: Silk Cut Monster

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 64 comments
Ha. I lost 0.02s as my submitted lap vs "dirty" lap :)
After checking previous rullings on the grey triangular areas before and after rumble strips I have to declare them track. Sorry if it has caused inconveniencies.

Screenshot your saved replay time

EDK
We started allowing people to just provide a screenshot of their library along with saved replay, since PD seems to have no interest in fixing this bug.

Thanks for the info. When and where and to whom do I share the screenshot to?

Lap submitted and accepted. Final splits

We are having rolling blackouts here in Texas because of an arctic storm that has brought temperatures I've never seen here and our electric Co's can't meet demand.. The windchill was -17 F last night and the low temperature tonight is expected to be -1 F. It may be a couple of days before I get back here as its expected blackouts will become more frequent or we may loose power all together for an extended time.

I have no idea how you manage to carry more speed in 3rd than 2nd on the exit of the T1 chicane.. every attempt I try in 3rd and it bogs down and my 2nd gear ghost screams past it? Well done mate you are killing that section :bowdown:

I just beat my best lap with slower splits but a faster last bend will update my final splits when I've finished today :cheers:

Thanks man :cheers:

Exit speed wasn't that different between 2nd and 3rd. But being in 3rd allowed me to stamp on the throttle + not lose time while upshifting. Helped that I somehow maximized the use of the track in sector 2 this lap (always key here).

I honestly don't think there's too much difference in either approach..

Time's submitted, good luck all.

Managed to smooth out my Turn 1 entry and exit, it was the final turn that ended up be the more difficult portion. About as good as I can get it, submitting time.

Thanks for the info. When and where and to whom do I share the screenshot to?

Lap submitted and accepted. Final splits

We are having rolling blackouts here in Texas because of an arctic storm that has brought temperatures I've never seen here and our electric Co's can't meet demand.. The windchill was -17 F last night and the low temperature tonight is expected to be -1 F. It may be a couple of days before I get back here as its expected blackouts will become more frequent or we may loose power all together for an extended time.
You can put it in the results thread, or share via PSN. Holding share button lets you take a screen shot on PS4.

Latest Posts

Back