GTP_WRS Week 169: Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 41 comments
why thank you :) My guess is, because week 168 results are still unofficial for some reason, and that is exactly my third submitted lap. Can someone confirm is that the case?
Yes, correct. But I will ask Vaxen about week 168, I think he may have missed a step.

GTP_viper84
greenflag-gif.152575

Sig1611
greenflag-gif.152575

maxskuk
greenflag-gif.152575

Viper's replay date is 18th 0:58, but he's from Germany so it's most likely GMT+1 time zone. Which makes it a minute before the deadline. Randy must be disappointed :P so close

Edit: oh and your lap was totally clean @maxskuk 👍

Fun fact: Viper is the only one out of the replays I've seen that clearly used a break for the first right turn

GTP_viper84
greenflag-gif.152575

Sig1611
greenflag-gif.152575

maxskuk
greenflag-gif.152575

Viper's replay date is 18th 0:58, but he's from Germany so it's most likely GMT+1 time zone. Which makes it a minute before the deadline. Randy must be disappointed :P so close

Edit: oh and your lap was totally clean @maxskuk 👍

Fun fact: Viper is the only one out of the replays I've seen that clearly used a break for the first right turn
Keep in mind that GMT does not move with Summer/Daylight Savings time. So Britain is currently GMT +1, for example.

Thanks for the check DDiamond 👍 And call me Javier dude 👍 ;)

You got it, Javier. I can remember a time I used to have all peeps "real go-by names" but been away since early GT6, and lots of new racers are here now. Thanks for the personal info. Just noticed in the sig.

I go by Dan.

Last edited:
Back