GTP_WRS Week 17: Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 73 comments
Reposting to update board

GTP_Fastas____
greenflag-gif.725059

@nockel you ran with Sport Hard tires, you were supposed to be on Sport Mediums. :ouch:

JamCar0ne
greenflag.gif

Nice Zero To 60 Livery ;) Well done this week! Great lap!

KRDracing
greenflag.gif

Nice smooth lap! Well done!! 👍

After all the talk about our number one, I just had to watch the replay from you Ph1sh, Great lap clean as a whistle, but how the hell do you manage to cross the finish line at 131mph. I must have done 500miles round here and never managed more than 127mph

After all the talk about our number one, I just had to watch the replay from you Ph1sh, Great lap clean as a whistle, but how the hell do you manage to cross the finish line at 131mph. I must have done 500miles round here and never managed more than 127mph
Thanks Dranddad :cheers:

I watched others replays and noticed everyone was going down low right away on the oval, as well keeping it down low too long. Keeping the car a bit higher helped. As well as a good exist out of the infield. It all adds up!

One of my favorite tracks now days. I could run this track a few more times :embarrassed:

See you guys at Monza! :sly:

Sorry for the delay been busy at work but just put my replay up for verification on the following tags

gtpwrs017
gtplanet
gtp

Cheers

nockel_87
redflag-gif.152574
- Wrong tyres which is a shame as your lap would have been faster on the correct ones
mtbmik50
redflag-gif.152574
- Three off in turn 3

20180329100823.jpg

Update 1.15 and Thrustmaster T500RS

Looks like I'll be out of WRS, or trying my hand at the controller which is not good with my hands as they are due to the Arthritis. The new update has stopped all the function buttons, wheel and pedals from working in GT Sport, wheel works fine on computer as it does on PS4 with Drive Club and PCars. This leads me to a concision that it's something to do with this latest 1.15 update.

Hope this soon get rectified asap.

I'll be submitting my Monza lap as is, as I know I'll not be able to get a better time on the controller.

Phillip.

Update 1.15 and Thrustmaster T500RS

Looks like I'll be out of WRS, or trying my hand at the controller which is not good with my hands as they are due to the Arthritis. The new update has stopped all the function buttons, wheel and pedals from working in GT Sport, wheel works fine on computer as it does on PS4 with Drive Club and PCars. This leads me to a concision that it's something to do with this latest 1.15 update.

Hope this soon get rectified asap.

I'll be submitting my Monza lap as is, as I know I'll not be able to get a better time on the controller.

Phillip.

I'm in the same position, bricked T500RS :grumpy:

Same, really hope they fix it soon.

Just got this from Thrustmaster 👍

"Following the game?s last update (1.15), the T500RS is no longer recognized by the game. We are working with Polyphony Digital to solve the issue.A new update for the game will be released shortly and will solve this bug.

We rest at your disposal for any other inquiries.
"

Sorry for the delay posting my replay, I’ve been out of town most of the week & i’m still waiting for the update to finishing downloading. 🤬 slow phone internet connection :mad:
I’ll get it up ASAP this evening.

Sorry for the delay posting my replay, I’ve been out of town most of the week & i’m still waiting for the update to finishing downloading. 🤬 slow phone internet connection :mad:
I’ll get it up ASAP this evening.

I feel your pain, still half way through the update!!

Maique
greenflag-gif.725533
- Nice line and a very decent lap, one tip I could give would be try not to over brake for turns. With this car especially it was important to keep your speed up and for turns 2 and 3 all you needed was the lightest touch just to activate weight transfer to the front to help with the turn in grip. If you look at some other replays of the fast guys some were not braking at all for those turns but instead using a throttle lift to transfer weight.

Good lap though :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back