GTP_WRS Week 172 : Trafalgar V8

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 88 comments
Are you using the brakes through t2&3 before the long sweeping right hander, or lifting off in fourth
Not for the left hander but slight brakes for the right hander to get it to turn up on to the sidewalk. I'm assuming your talking about the fast left right in T2.

Not for the left hander but slight brakes for the right hander to get it to turn up on to the sidewalk. I'm assuming your talking about the fast left right in T2.

Yeah, the first two corners just after the S1 split
OK so flat and then a dab of brakes, will try it in 4th now instead of staying in third

Thanks!

Fun but the car handles very strangely
Like a somewhat heavy car with a short wheel base on sticky tires?

I tested it a few places, because the initial track selection was different. The SM tires are intended to make it approachable, but provide a bit more mechanical grip. I think the wheel base causes it to step out differently from some cars, and then the grip lets you catch it.

But it could be something else.

EDK
Like a somewhat heavy car with a short wheel base on sticky tires?

I tested it a few places, because the initial track selection was different. The SM tires are intended to make it approachable, but provide a bit more mechanical grip. I think the wheel base causes it to step out differently from some cars, and then the grip lets you catch it.

But it could be something else.
That's probably it, feels heavier than 1050kg but it's also very forgiving, unlike the other TVR's so you see my confusion :lol:

Playing hide-and-seek?
No, just very busy.

I had a race last weekend and am going out of town this weekend. The weekends comprise most of my free time, so I end up needing to do extra stuff during the week to compensate.

wouldn'it be nice to have a sort of WRS Racing Teams and related events, (not strictly base on the current week combo)?
Kind of a championship, based on teams, perhaps divided in EU and AM zones.
Got some ideas...who's the boss to ask? Where is the place to suggest? Is there anybody interested?
Thx.

wouldn'it be nice to have a sort of WRS Racing Teams and related events, (not strictly base on the current week combo)?
Kind of a championship, based on teams, perhaps divided in EU and AM zones.
Got some ideas...who's the boss to ask? Where is the place to suggest? Is there anybody interested?
Thx.
We've done all kinds of stuff like that in the past, but to be honest, this game is nearing the end of its life cycle and now we have the beta as well.

So it's a lot of work for limited participation, not something folks are interested in right now.

EDK
We've done all kinds of stuff like that in the past, but to be honest, this game is nearing the end of its life cycle and now we have the beta as well.

So it's a lot of work for limited participation, not something folks are interested in right now.

Well , I know that I'm "late", that GTS is coming and that (some of) you have the beta (and a PS4) already...but.

Since looks like there is there is someone still interested in WRS TT and Online Events, I just wanted to know if there is someone interested in some structured-playing.

Didn't want to use the WRS name, (but that would be great), neither I wanted to to burder any of you admins on organize this, that would be my job.
I could have posted a thread in "GT6 Single Races", but I really would like to meet some of the drivers that almost every week do their best to get faster laps and are impatient to take a look to the result in the leaderboards.

Thanks

Well , I know that I'm "late", that GTS is coming and that (some of) you have the beta (and a PS4) already...but.

Since looks like there is there is someone still interested in WRS TT and Online Events, I just wanted to know if there is someone interested in some structured-playing.

Didn't want to use the WRS name, (but that would be great), neither I wanted to to burder any of you admins on organize this, that would be my job.
I could have posted a thread in "GT6 Single Races", but I really would like to meet some of the drivers that almost every week do their best to get faster laps and are impatient to take a look to the result in the leaderboards.

Thanks
Have at it, this is where you want to go.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/gt6-racing-series/

You can always set something up and then recruit WRS guys with a convo, etc.

You can be as exclusive as you want to be when you create your own series.

Hi guys

EDIT: 10 minutes before I had exactly the same times (T1 and T2) but 0.084 slower at line. I still wonder how I did it :eek:
Well, it does make sense. There are combinations that are much, much less likely.

Hi guys

EDIT: 10 minutes before I had exactly the same times (T1 and T2) but 0.084 slower at line. I still wonder how I did it :eek:

That''s okay.I've had a few WRS''s with exactly the same laptime but totally different splits.
It can make you go mad huntin' the splits :lol:

Latest Posts

Back