GTP_WRS Week 172 : Trafalgar V8

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 88 comments

Lost 99% of progress in last sector though. I'll be very unhappy if I fail to fix it

Is there an invisible wall on the exit of the long right at the end of sector two? I'm not seeing wall contact, looking backwards in chase cam I only hear the rumble strip, and I'm not seeing speed loss, but watching chase cam from behind it sounds like there's slight contact with the wall... will keep trying for now either way.

Is there an invisible wall on the exit of the long right at the end of sector two? I'm not seeing wall contact, looking backwards in chase cam I only hear the rumble strip, and I'm not seeing speed loss, but watching chase cam from behind it sounds like there's slight contact with the wall... will keep trying for now either way.
End of S2, is that not a square right hander leading to the final turn?

I think there are iniviwalls everywhere, but that's another conversation.

EDK
End of S2, is that not a square right hander leading to the final turn?

I think there are iniviwalls everywhere, but that's another conversation.

The bottom right corner of the map, I suspect it wasn't clean anyway, but I got a new lap:

Didn't see any problems with this one, and it's .447 faster than my currently posted splits at the line, so will be submitting it shortly. Good luck all. 👍

Up.....down..up down..........Worse T1...better T2 and T3.........better OVR.

A bit more left in me i think.... really messed up the corners after S1 split....

I loaded the SAT replay and kept producing annoying sounds, no matter what I tried it kept in front at least after the halfway point. Then I had the idea to try something else. So I loaded a MUCH SLOWER ghost and had a full lap (!) so soon that I knew I was on to something. I was dreaming about a quarter of a second, but got .3 instead.
I wasn't planning to do a last-minute effort, and thankfully it didn't come to that. It was a pretty crazy lap, I don't think my previous efforts here (L) come close:

a tenth quicker at the line with these....worried theres actually a heap of time left.
gonna submit this so at least i have something unlike the monza bonanza. will submit now and can then banzai for a good 40 mins! :) Horrible thing about london is checking for wall contact!

Ok
Thats it for this week or wont have time to check my laps and thats just, well , irresponsible
Yes i could have gone quicker and saw 1.49s S1 etc , etc but the truth is, i could never string it all together
Off to laguna to try and nail this early.
Found another half a tenth at the line on these splits
submitting this now and moving on, or there will be trouble!

Back