GTP_WRS Week 174 : License Test Reprise

• Thread starter EDK
  • 113 comments
Wow, some different BB going on

I am running 2/4
I used 5/6 this morning, couldn't tell much difference then the stock 5/5. But that's probably what I'll stick with. Tried 7/5 but the fronts locked up way to easy for me.

BB at 3/4

if I can get the risky T1 I did the previous lap, a good first T2 corner using the kerb on the outside to turn the car, and a i don't know how last corner before the chicane, i should get around .200 fast, I think

but pretty fun combo overall

Will have to try 7/7 but usually I much prefer more bb to the rear than the front.

Definitely got on better with 2/4 that 5/5 so can't see how 7/7 will help me? Any thoughts?

Good to see decent ish numbers so early this week too

Will have to try 7/7 but usually I much prefer more bb to the rear than the front.

Definitely got on better with 2/4 that 5/5 so can't see how 7/7 will help me? Any thoughts?

Good to see decent ish numbers so early this week too
If you like a rear biased setting usually, I would go with that :). Go back to using the 2/4 config and try increasing the rear only, until you find a nice balance of rotation and braking power. If you end up going too far and find you rotate too much either drop back to where it didn't, or leave it at that point and increase the front to 3.
I went with 2/9 for this one :).

Is the fuel and tire testing done for this combo? Else i can help out

I'd never guess you'd been on a forced hiatus for the past month :eek: :grumpy: :lol:.
Nice times my friend, you haven't missed a step :cheers:.
Thanks again, you too are on the good path, good friend! 👍 I'm trying to figure out all the steps and then build a huge leap of them. Here comes the hard part. :odd: :lol:
EDK
Those new pedals seem to be working OK for you?

They the same as the other ones, or are they upgraded in some way?
Thanks for asking, Kevin! 👍

The pedals are the same (T3PA with the rubber cone mod mounted), they just travelled across Europe just for getting sent back after they checked them. (April 12 - May 10)

Now, my wheel base is travelling on the same route to France. (May15 - ...?)

I wrote some more details on my profile posts.

Have a nice weekend both of you!
:cheers:

I'm done... can't figure out where I am losing time, but not a bad foray back into OLR after a three year break. :)

I'm sure I'll see where I am hosing things once I see some of the alien runs, or even some of the drivers just ahead of me. :bowdown:

Better T1 [...remembered Chris' [Vagabond] GT5 first curve approach...still seems to help in '6..better OVR..but work to be done on the rest. :boggled:
Still running 6.9 BB but may change a bit.

Back