Course Settings
:
  • Time: Optional
  • Weather: 0/0/0
  • Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Real

full

Race Specifics:
  • The event MUST be run using your registered account
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • Use of the Handbrake is Prohibited.
  • No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ.
  • Blue and White rumbles and tarmac are legal track. No other surfaces are track.

Steward's Comments:
Been a while since we played with these Karts, and this layout of Autumn Ring. The track's easy to cruise around in, but deceptively challenging when finding those last hundredths... or thousandths! Keeping it simple with the stock setup, so jump in and zoom around 👍

full

Viewing your Time Splits:
  • You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay' (See pic below)
  • To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Gallery' option.
  • Live timing monitor does not work properly, so we have to use a small trick to view splits.
  • While viewing your Replay, pause the lap by hitting start, before the end of the first sector.
  • While keeping the replay paused, advance the replay, using the forward arrow on the replay HUD. This will advance the replay to the end of the first sector. That's your T1 split, write it down.
  • Advance the replay again. That will show the lap to date time on the screen, this is your first and second sector time, added together.
  • To post your T1 Splits, simply post the lap to date times that are shown in the middle of the screen. Do not try to calculate the actual T2 split time, the Fetchbot will do that for you.
SaveBestLapIcon.png

(Best Lap Replay Icon)

full

Standard Clean OLR Rules:
  • At Least 2 Tires must be in contact with track at all times.
    • In situations where contact with the track is not possible because tires are airborne (above the ground), then the run is only legal if at least two tires in-line would have made contact with the track if the car were not airborne.
    • If track contact cannot be 100% determined, then consider it dirty.
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track.
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on Skype or via other private conversation methods):
  • Total Lap Time
  • Any information which can be used to infer your total laptime
The following information can be discussed in this thread :
  • The first 2 splits: T1 & T2 times
  • Any settings discussion

Splits Sharing
  • WRS Participants have traditionally shared splits as a way to reveal their pace without providing the full lap time until the event deadline. Posting of splits is not mandatory, but is considered fair sportsmanship.
  • WRS Admins reserve the right to request posting of splits from members who show a pattern of avoidance or deception in this area.
  • If you fail to comply with a direct request from an admin to post splits for a current or future event, we reserve the right to disqualify your lap from the results.

full

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 177 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):
  • Then attach your 'Best Lap'/'Ghost' replay in zip file form. Everyone submits a replay instead of listing a lap time.
  • You will need to put something in the message body in order to begin a conversation. It doesn't matter what you put, it can even be 1 letter or symbol. Nobody but the Fetchbot is going to see it, so it's sort of pointless, anyhow.
  • You will get an automated response within 15min, letting you know whether your submission was accepted, or if you had an error.
  • If you have an error, don't panic. Just review the instructions for submission and submit again. If you are having trouble and cannot figure it out, please post your question in the race thread.
  • Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the Subject: "GTP_WRS Week XX Get Entry" and any text in the body.
  • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the Subject: "GTP_WRS Week XX Remove Entry" and any text in the body.
  • If you want to submit multiple times in the week that is still not a problem. Just reply to the conversation with your new time and new replay. Fetchy always uses the last submitted time as the final one.
  • See this screenshot as an example on how to submit:

• The deadline is Monday, June 12th 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:

GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Replay Checking:
  • Everyone is required to submit a replay for verification. This happens when you submit to the Fetchbot, and the replays will be visible in the leaderboard, once we've reached the event deadline
  • Participants will be expected to check each others' replays for cleanliness, for replays marked in the Results thread as (Check Needed)
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

full

Good luck, :gtpflag:
OLR Team

And I susgested it several times , just on another track and with tuning allowed , now its on a track where the shifter doesnt belong sadly , way to short track ....... iff tuning was allowed it wouldnt be so bad driving it on this track , iam deffently stripped off any advantage I might have had :boggled:

Edit. Dont think I could be more dissapointed about this , after having been just about the only one to susgest the shifter for a long period off time , have fun with it all in the future .......

Last edited:
EDK
Wow, look what the cat drug in!

Not sure if you are going to like next week any better. :scared:

It can't be any worse than the combo's I used to come up with. ;)
Perhaps you guys would let me come up with a old-skool WRS combo for good old time sake?

Oh. Am I correct in thinking I don't need to do the qualifier?

Hi and nice to have you around again mate 👍

Steven! It's good to see you're still around. I got your PSN message the other day, but got side-tracked and forgot to reply. Sorry. My bad.

Anyway. Back to business...

Interesting combo. This track always reminds me of GT1 back in the day. :cheers:

Here endeth the first session:

I hope that's right. :scared:

Last edited:
Perhaps you guys would let me come up with a old-skool WRS combo for good old time sake?

Steven! It's good to see you're still around. I got your PSN message the other day, but got side-tracked and forgot to reply. Sorry. My bad.

Anyway. Back to business...

Interesting combo. This track always reminds me of GT1 back in the day. :cheers:

Here endeth the first session:

I hope that's right. :scared:
Welcome to earth! wowzer

First attempt....Not loads of time left out there as there usually is, a few tenths maybe rather than seconds....

Have hardly done any kart running before so may find more time than i think now...We shall see

Anyone got any tips about how to find the right brake balance? I'm thinking in a tt like this the right brake balance is imperative for going faster

Anyone got any tips about how to find the right brake balance? I'm thinking in a tt like this the right brake balance is imperative for going faster

Make sure they don't lock, and only use them at turn 1, at least that's how I do it.

I think I'm done for tonight, although that's what I thought when I posted my previous splits, then I kept right on driving. :lol:

Make sure they don't lock, and only use them at turn 1, at least that's how I do it.

I think I'm done for tonight, although that's what I thought when I posted my previous splits, then I kept right on driving. :lol:
Oh really, I was using them to trail brake into the right hander before the right, left, left at the end of the lap..
Will try lifting I guess

EDK
Wow, look what the cat drug in!

Not sure if you are going to like next week any better. :scared:
That has got me thinking ahead already to week 178.. I wonder what you have in store for us

Well, when you put it that way.........

I think next week is (relatively) locked in, but we always welcome your input. I'll guide you to the place to let us know about it.

Right, no qualifier. And since it looks like both your site name and PSN name are the same, no extra intervention needed for you to start participating. I see your splits on the board, so the fetchbot was happy with them.

After 3 completed events, your performance in those events will place you in a division.

Oh come on!!! :eek: :mischievous: You guys couldn't even let me stay there until the end of the day!? :rolleyes: :( :lol: Oh well, back to the bottom I go.....temporarily ;).

Ok, a lot less left out there now (just over a second at the line :D:tup:), now to find where they hid the rest...

:cheers:

Oh come on!!! :eek: :mischievous: You guys couldn't even let me stay there until the end of the day!? :rolleyes: :( :lol: Oh well, back to the bottom I go.....temporarily ;).

Ok, a lot less left out there now (just over a second at the line :D:tup:), now to find where they hid the rest...

Now I'm stuck at the bottom when fetchy updates the splits...
What BB are you running with mate?

Now I'm stuck at the bottom when fetchy updates the splits...
What BB are you running with mate?
Sorry :guilty:. But not stuck...temporarily assigned ;).

I had 5/10 for that one but I'm still experimenting a little...with the front at least :).

Good luck:cheers:

Ever went out to check a replay feeling quite happy, only to go back to track and think oh-oh due to everything feeling that much looser and slidy? Then had the feeling either the TC wasn't turned off or that the track grip settings were still at low :eek: :banghead: :dunce: !? Well, that just happened :grumpy:.

I don't know which (although I suspect it was track grip) but the last splits I posted are either illegal :guilty: or at very least done so with electronic aids :embarrassed:.

So rather than withdraw them I decided to keep going until I put that issue and my ghost behind me :D.

New splits (100% legit and 0.275 quicker 👍)

BB 7/10

Took me most of 10 minutes to do an actual ghost - most of the laps until that were blue, but the white ones started piling up after this.

Back