GTP_WRS Week 177 : Shifter Season

• Thread starter mcsqueegy
  • 159 comments
Looks like you are on. From the Registry (same subforum):

So the first part is your PSN name and the second for the forum (splits).

Sounds good. I had to do 19 updates. So I'll give it a try tonight and see how it goes. Thanks.

:grumpy: :lol:.

100+ more laps today, a humongous 17 hundredths found at the line :banghead:.

Seen about a dozen 12.0xxs at t1 and even a couple that translated to 26.1s at t2. But those kerbs...:irked:.
Shall try again tomorrow.
:cheers:
:) Sorry my good friend. I was really happy seeing you in front of me. 👍 I had to fight very hard for my splits. It's far from being an easy combo, at least for me. There were moments when I thought that I can't beat my ghost. Man, it's exhausting!

Tip: If you read your splits during the lap on this track, you're not properly focused. ;)

Keep going!

:) Sorry my good friend. I was really happy seeing you in front of me. 👍 I had to fight very hard for my splits. It's far from being an easy combo, at least for me. There were moments when I thought that I can't beat my ghost. Man, it's exhausting!

Tip: If you read your splits during the lap on this track, you're not properly focused. ;)

Keep going!
No need to apologise my friend :). Just having a little fun 👍. At no point did I think I'd stay ahead for long, believe me :bowdown:. That's not going to stop me from trying to get back there though :mischievous:.

I agree it's not an easy combo. Those little wheels and my big clumsy hands and feet don't mix all that well :lol:. Still it is just as much fun as it is frustrating :). The engine whine is starting to get a little old though :ouch:.

Probably about a tenth away from my target. Have seen 25.9xx a couple of times but can't hold it together through the last corner
:((
This was also a pretty scrappy lap really

First splits. Don't have a place to set up my wheel, so I did these on a regular sixaxis controller. I'll see how much better I can do with a Dualshock3 controller.

je1rXL

Christ it's been a full year since I last ran...

EDK
Well, when you put it that way.........

I think next week is (relatively) locked in, but we always welcome your input. I'll guide you to the place to let us know about it.

Right, no qualifier. And since it looks like both your site name and PSN name are the same, no extra intervention needed for you to start participating. I see your splits on the board, so the fetchbot was happy with them.

After 3 completed events, your performance in those events will place you in a division.
Kevin's comments have had me wondering all week about what week 178 will bring... A suzuki swift around suzuka? Or something like the time we ran a Fiat 500 abarth around I think it was the mini matterhorn, my first week competing that one.
I love the anticipation of a new TT :cheers:

Back