GTP_WRS Week 18: Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 101 comments
Congratulations to all the participants, division winners and top three on the podium! 👍👍 I will be watching quite a few replays today....

@Argon great combo and super job finishing second...:bowdown: Did you get another wheel or use a DS4?

:cheers:

Thanks Larry!

Bought a new T-GT and glad I did, superb wheel. Had no idea how worn out my old T500RS was so the bug was just the kick I needed to go and reinvest

GTP_Crispy74
greenflag-gif.152575

Well Done!

Hey all!

The results of the Team Championship Series are in!

Congrats to Draggin' Weights for the overall win, Hedgehogs and Zero To 60 for rounding out the podium. :cheers:

You can check the full standings here

Jerome

Hey all!

Congrats to Draggin' Weights for the overall win, Hedgehogs and Zero To 60 for rounding out the podium. :cheers:

Jerome

:eek::eek::eek: :D

Way to go team Draggin' Weights!!!! It was a great 4 weeks of helping each other out. I forgot to add the multiple promotions we saw from our teammates during this time. :cheers:

Congrats to the Hedgehogs and Zero to 60 for rounding out the podium, and everyone else for the competition. :cheers::gtpflag:

And thanks for organizing this @Jump_Ace, we all appreciate it.

Last edited:
Hey all!

Jerome

Go team Draggin Weights! :gtpflag:

Thanks to @Jump_Ace for organising the event, hopefully it’s the first of many.

Congratulations to the hedgehog & zero to 60 drivers for coming 2nd & 3rd too :cheers:

sparad388
redflag-gif.152574
- See below

@winet

-Please never submit a time unless you have posted splits in the thread for the TT before submitting your time
-Not sure where you got the time from that you submitted but your replay shows a time of 1:51.261 your posted time is 2:31.133!
-You were all 4 wheels off in Ascari

20180403202617.jpg

Please post questions in the TT thread if anything is confusing or you just need help with anything we are always here to help 👍.

Last edited:
Replay submitted.

Congrats to all!!!

I just didn't want to give up. I thought the podium was within reach. Might have had it too, but got greedy in the last corner.👎

I found that I spend a lot of time looking at the "gaining/loosing" time in the middle of the screen (instead of watching the track). So, I put some black electrical tape over that spot on my TV...problem solved. :)

Replay submitted.

Congrats to all!!!

I just didn't want to give up. I thought the podium was within reach. Might have had it too, but got greedy in the last corner.👎

I found that I spend a lot of time looking at the "gaining/loosing" time in the middle of the screen (instead of watching the track). So, I put some black electrical tape over that spot on my TV...problem solved. :)
Nice idea with the tape! Might try that as well, as it also takes my focus away from the track, and gets me over excited if it's in the minus!

Edit: my replay is also up.

Congrats to @Meister Fetz for the overall win and @Argon, dude, I didn’t even see you coming. Awesome lap. Early welcome to div1 with that handicap my friend.
I’m sure div2 will welcome the open spot.

I forgot to share my replay this morning so I’ll do it in the morning.

Congrats to all the podium winners.

EDK
I think to do it you have to remove the entire HUD.

And then if you use bumper cam, you are left with nothing to reference the placement of your car, not to mention that you can't manage your shift point accurately.
Ah ok

Latest Posts

Back