GTP_WRS Week 18: Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 101 comments
Congrats to @Meister Fetz for the overall win and @Argon, dude, I didn’t even see you coming. Awesome lap. Early welcome to div1 with that handicap my friend.
I’m sure div2 will welcome the open spot.

I forgot to share my replay this morning so I’ll do it in the morning.

Congrats to all the podium winners.
Thanks, I had the best T3 that I had run but even so was surprised to pick up spots. :cheers:

KRDracing
greenflag-gif.152575

GTP_billyjoebobx
greenflag-gif.152575

monkeywall
greenflag-gif.152575

Well done gentlemen...👍

Thanks man for the check :cheers:

Can’t access replays this morning because of update. Will get it shared tomorrow.

Allibubba99
blackflag-gif.152573
- Replay freezes before the line and time does not match

If you have a full replay Al, please re-share

@Allibubba99 your replay freezes at 1:48.662 and doesn't match the results board...live timing doesn't update either. :(

@Argon there are no tags for this replay...I found it by entering all the information for the track and car combo.

Thanks for your efforts to check my replay guys!

I have reshared the replay. I agree it does freeze at the finish line. The lap is complete and the splits match and the final time is posted on the replay itself. Is there any other reason why this should not be an acceptable replay?

Al

Thanks for your efforts to check my replay guys!

I have reshared the replay. I agree it does freeze at the finish line. The lap is complete and the splits match and the final time is posted on the replay itself. Is there any other reason why this should not be an acceptable replay?

Al

Unless the full lap time is clearly visible we can't accept the replay, sorry Al

I shared my replay on tuesday, but it still says "verify required"...fetchy didn't pick it up?

I shared my replay on tuesday, but it still says "verify required"...fetchy didn't pick it up?
Ah just found it, there wasn't a zero in the tag like the others, will give it a look now

If you're referring to "Verify Required" in the first post of this thread, that won't change until Monday night when these go official.

The place to check until then is http://wrs.gtplanet.net/GTSport/results/18/ , the column on the right automatically changes from [!] to a green check by Fetchy when he sees someone post a green flag like above.

Back