GTP_WRS Week 181 : Roamin' Holiday

• Thread starter EDK
  • 100 comments
Will struggle to win d2 this week... Feel like I'm near my limit on this combos. Have done very little running but I just don't feel theres the same time left out there that I usually do after so little running time....

Will struggle to win d2 this week... Feel like I'm near my limit on this combos. Have done very little running but I just don't feel theres the same time left out there that I usually do after so little running time....
Not if I can help it you won't :mischievous: :lol:. Similarly not had a lot of time for this one and don't think I'll improve much...won't stop me from having a Banzai of my own a little later though 👍.
Good luck Bertie and everyone else too :cheers:.

Sounds like a lot of us struggling with same issues - can't seem to find any time out there. For me, the more laps I ran the more I regressed. I was searching for lines and braking points that just didn't make sense. I saw a .2 improvement in S1 on one lap but of course proceeded to biff it into the wall and could never reproduce the run (should have saved it, duh). I've only been doing WRS a short time but previous weeks there was always time out there - I could at least see where some my time deltas were coming from - just a matter of stringing a run together to post a lower lap. This one is a real head-scratcher.

FWIW I did 1050 km on here and the submitted lap was done at 450 km. That third sector pushed me over to number 182 already (finally).
Haven't quite covered the same ground but I know the pattern well :banghead: :lol:. Every time I manage to get ahead by s2 I tend to come a cropper on that last little downhill splurge :(. I know there's about a third left somewhere but that nasty kerb in front of the parliament building has a nasty tenancy to keep it hidden :grumpy:.

Every time I manage to get ahead by s2 I tend to come a cropper on that last little downhill splurge :(. I know there's about a third left somewhere but that nasty kerb in front of the parliament building has a nasty tenancy to keep it hidden :grumpy:.
To be sure I also tended to come down the hill slower, so even when I got a blue T2... whoosh.

Sounds like a lot of us struggling with same issues - can't seem to find any time out there. For me, the more laps I ran the more I regressed. I was searching for lines and braking points that just didn't make sense. I saw a .2 improvement in S1 on one lap but of course proceeded to biff it into the wall and could never reproduce the run (should have saved it, duh). I've only been doing WRS a short time but previous weeks there was always time out there - I could at least see where some my time deltas were coming from - just a matter of stringing a run together to post a lower lap. This one is a real head-scratcher.
My thoughts exactly, I've run probably 100 miles but already feel like there's no time out there for me.

Only had a couple of sessions but my target isn't far off what I have achieved already...

Better T1, lost a bit on T2, but ran my best T3...not a easy feat for me to just get through T3 safe.

Doubt I'll try for more after this one.
Martini.jpg
Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally found the time to run some laps this week. I wish I could've run this sooner but I'm quite busy these days.

In typical Rome fashion for me, my S2 is really weak but my S3 seems to be spot on. I lost a good .1 on the first turn of S2 by braking too late and not being able to get back to full throttle as quick as I would've liked. I think there's another .1 or so left to be found so I'll try to get some of it. :)

Better T1, lost a bit on T2, but ran my best T3...not a easy feat for me to just get through T3 safe.

Doubt I'll try for more after this one.
View attachment 659489 Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy :cheers:

50 more laps down and still no complete lap. So signing off with previously posted splits :(.

Good luck guys :cheers:

Edit: Fixing spelling :dopey:.

Last edited:
Well it will drive me insane over the next couple of hours not knowing whether I have or haven't ..
So here goes nothing! Will be logged on on around 30 mins and then the horrible banzai session begins, complete with banzai lap saving, banzai lap checking, and then the dreaded banzai uploading..... Laptop is dodgy. I hate doing this!

Back