GTP_WRS Week 182 : Mini Hillclimb

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 94 comments
Well, I think I figured out the start, low RPM (under 3k seems to work best, not sure about the precise amount) but flooring it when the car is released, seen a high .3 there. Also hadn't noticed that last right could be taken flat, .702 up.
I suspected that about the bend. For the start I'm apparently starting to see 8.53 on average, so not restarting at the first corner usually. Thanks, I tried that, first attempt turned out to be maybe 2900 rpm and a point four five.
--

Left some rubber in sector 3.
Clearly better speed at T3 vs. previously posted splits. Maybe a couple of "reds" more then.

edit: now I restart at the line instead xD

Managed a 109 in you know. But it won't accelerate smooth to the line, so no clear cuts. The last entry on my board is plus three two four (started empty because of database issue).

Hi guys 👍

I had to test my wheel on another game as I was having some issues with the throttle pedal on GTS.. anyway tried some laps on this event and my pedals seem to have no issue on GT6 whatsoever? so I will jump in on this week seeing as it's always enjoyable chipping away at Goodwood and finding the best start off the line... and it makes a change to drive something different away from the repetitive beta tracks :D

Been .1 faster at the first 2 splits so still some up for grabs 👍 Nice relaxing combo, Cheers guys! :cheers:

Hi guys 👍

I had to test my wheel on another game as I was having some issues with the throttle pedal on GTS.. anyway tried some laps on this event and my pedals seem to have no issue on GT6 whatsoever? so I will jump in on this week seeing as it's always enjoyable chipping away at Goodwood and finding the best start off the line... and it makes a change to drive something different away from the repetitive beta tracks :D

Been .1 faster at the first 2 splits so still some up for grabs 👍 Nice relaxing combo, Cheers guys! :cheers:
Welcome back, plus the biggest change is trying nurb after gts, don't recommend it

Gotta figure out the third split, losing almost two seconds...

Improved bit by bit over 10 runs. Fun combination! Sent to Fetchy (and accepted). Forgot to read off my split times before closing the game so I could copy it to USB. Will grab them another time.

Back