GTP_WRS Week 19 : Pinch Me, Am I Dreaming?

• Thread starter EDK
  • 290 comments
Had a REALLY great last sector gaining (.300) on my previous best for that sector for a (.016) improvement at the line.

Okay sectors 1 and 2 leaving at least (.200) or so on the table.

Will be submitting this...

Good luck all!

PS We need to come back to this car again some day.
Yes, we had the same lap. :lol:

I'm done, submitting what I've got already as todays optimum after 80 laps is about the same as my lap from Saturday :banghead: :D

I did try about 30 laps with ABS of altogether at the end and, although inconsistent, I think if I'd done that earlier in the week i might have been my best chance of improving the time. I don't think I could race like it without t-boning everyone though.

Good luck all, I'm having some food and them may have an hour in the Audi

Welp, I've submitted my time but then at home I thought: oh, what the hell, let's do the daily workout, BANZAIII!

And I did double the workout and was able to improve by almost 0.5s, mostly in sector 3.

Submitting again with these :cheers:

Submitted and accepted lap with splits already on the board.

Did get chance to run this today but could not improve despite all best efforts - did improve optimum by 0.3 secs achieving one of my goals and the satisfaction (or vain hope) that with more time I would eventually beat current best lap............

A very enjoyable combo indeed but now a change up in track length and pace as move onto the 'short' ring and the Audi TT tomorrow - once done circuit experience as not a track I've used in GTS so far.

That comfort tires destroyed my fingers damn :crazy::D, anyway tsukuba is always fun for hotlapping, great combo 👍

cancel last post. In all my joy I started to do another session and realized I didn't save the best lap before I started the next session. that blows but
maybe I can run it again before the deadline.

old splits

cancel last post. In all my joy I started to do another session and realized I didn't save the best lap before I started the next session. that blows but
maybe I can run it again before the deadline.

old splits

Do you mean you completely exited the TT session? Or that you left the track, and then started running laps again? Best lap will always save the very fastest clean by game standards lap for that session.

Uff uff uff, almost forgot to post time to fetchy ^^ got in last 5 minutes, hope I got it in time ^^

had no time to run more laps, so submitted with time on board ^^ accepted by fetchy, good luck all ^^

Back