GTP_WRS Week 19 : Pinch Me, Am I Dreaming?

• Thread starter EDK
  • 290 comments
Next to vibration function it should say wireless controller 1P
PS_Messages_20180408_205458.jpg

Wont be putting any more miles in today, too busy watching the Masters, will try a last bash after work tomorrow

Not put in as many miles as hoped on this combo as my 'better half' pulled a muscle on Friday and had to rest her leg with ice packs etc.......thankfully its improved so had a little more time today.

Still more time out there but what with chores etc and the next GTS Audi update to come at 1:00 pm BST tomorrow suspect there will be limited time available......so this may be it......will try and run some 'banzai' laps tomorrow so not submitting yet.

EDK
Tied these to a magic final sector. Still a couple tenths I would like to have found, if you guys see them please let me know.

I think I had the same lap as you, golden final sector. Great hairpin and decent final corner. Times are going to be close, duh.

Had a REALLY great last sector gaining (.300) on my previous best for that sector for a (.016) improvement at the line.

Okay sectors 1 and 2 leaving at least (.200) or so on the table.

Will be submitting this...

Good luck all!

PS We need to come back to this car again some day.

Sadly I missed the submission deadline, not reading the rules properly I wasn't sure how to submit my time. Sorry guys :( will get it right in the next one.

Did not get the time to play like I wanted to this weekend. (Lots of shopping with wife for house items. Did you know they have a store that sells only containers? Neither did I.......) Didn't get a chance to run until late Sunday night. Put in 74 laps and on the 74th lap I hit my best time and goal, but knew I could do better. Did another 30 laps this morning and hit a new personal best, happier but still feel like I left .2-.3 tenths out there.

Seen faster T1 and T2. but had a great T3 this lap which propelled it to my best time.

Submitting with these splits. Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
Back