:: Only Open to Qualified GTP_Registered Members ::

:: Members are not obligated to take part ::

Race Details:
  • Mode: Arcade Mode > Single Player > Time Trial
  • Track: World > Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit
  • Car Type: Garage/Favorites Car
  • Make: Japan > Honda
  • Model: HSV-010 GT Base Model '12
  • Power: 493bhp (including oil change and tuning parts listed below)
  • Weight: 1,100kg
  • PP: 574
  • Power Limiter: 94.9%
  • Tuning: Permitted
Driving Options:
  • Transmission: Auto or Manual
  • Tires: R1 - Racing Hard (Front and Rear)
  • Driving Line| TCS | ASM | ABS: Optional
  • Brake Balance: Optional
  • Active Steering | Skid Recovery Force: Prohibited
  • We can verify these parts from the replays.
  • Chassis Rigidity Improvement is NOT allowed
  • In-Race RA Functions: Allowed
  • Tuning: The following tuning parts are allowed and changeable:
    • All non-power upgrades
    • Oil Change
    • Fully Customizable Suspension
    • Racing Brakes
    • Fully Customizable Transmission
    • Fully Customizable Mechanical LSD
    • Custom Paint is allowed

Course Settings:
    • Time: Optional
    • Weather: Race Start 0%, Weather Change 0%
    • Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Real
    WRS19D.jpg

Race Specifics:
    • The event MUST be run using your registered account
    • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
    • Use of the Handbrake is prohibited.
    • No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ.
    • Red and white rumbles and tarmac inside white boundary line, including the line itself are legal track. No other surfaces are track

Steward's Comments:
      Power and precision come together at Silverstone this week. Show the car no mercy :mischievous:

:cheers:
      Jerome

Viewing your T1 & T2 Time Splits:[/B]
      • You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay' (See pic below)
      • To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Gallery' option.
      • Live timing monitor does not work properly, so we have to use a small trick to view splits.
      • While viewing your Replay, pause the lap by hitting start, before the end of the first sector.
      • While keeping the replay paused, advance the replay, using the forward arrow on the replay HUD. This will advance the replay to the end of the first sector. That's your T1 split, write it down.
      • Advance the replay again. That will show the lap to date time on the screen, this is your first and second sector time, added together.
      • To post your T1 & T2 Splits, simply post the lap to date times that are shown in the middle of the screen. Do not try to calculate the actual T2 split time, the Fetchbot will do that for you.

SaveBestLapIcon.png

(Best Lap Replay Icon)

WRS19E.jpg

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• At Least 2 Tires must be in contact with track at all times.

• In situations where contact with the track is not possible because tires are airborne (above the ground), then the run is only legal if at least two tires in-line would have made contact with the track if the car were not airborne.
        • If track contact cannot be 100% determined, then consider it dirty.
      • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track.
      • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
      • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
      • No hybrids
      • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
      • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
    Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):

• Total Lap Time
      • Any information which can be used to infer your total laptime
    The following information can be discussed in this thread :

• The first 2 splits: T1 & T2 times
      • Any settings discussion.
    Submission:
    All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 19 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):

• Then attach your 'Best Lap'/'Ghost' replay in zip file form. Everyone submits a replay instead of listing a lap time.
      • You will need to put something in the message body in order to begin a conversation. It doesn't matter what you put, it can even be 1 letter or symbol. Nobody but the Fetchbot is going to see it, so it's sort of pointless, anyhow.
      • You will get an automated response within 15min, letting you know whether your submission was accepted, or if you had an error.
      • If you have an error, don't panic. Just review the instructions for submission and submit again. If you are having trouble and cannot figure it out, please post your question in the race thread.

• Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
      • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
      • If you want to submit multiple times in the week that is still not a problem. Just reply to the conversation with your new time and new replay. Fetchy always uses the last submitted time as the final one.
      • See this screenshot as an example on how to submit:

• The deadline is Monday, June 2nd 11:59pm GMT
      • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site
    Why Use GMT?:
    GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.
    Replay Checking:

• Everyone is required to submit a replay for verification. This happens when you submit to the Fetchbot, and the replays will be visible in the leaderboard, once we've reached the event deadline
      • Participants will be expected to check each others' replays for cleanliness, for replays marked in the Results thread as (Check Needed)
      • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification
    WRS19F.jpg

Good luck, :gtplanet:
    OLR Team
    [/COLOR]

Last edited:
Awesome. New tt. Haven't read description yet. Here goes....

EDIT

Silverstone - great!
And a car I'm yet to come across, also great. Anyone know how much it costs? I'm not at the old console

DTM
:confused: all of a sudden tuning is allowed

Yes, my mistake there when I first posted it, I tried to fix it fast, but you were faster. Sorry about that buddy.

Jerome

Yes, my mistake there when I first posted it, I tried to fix it fast, but you were faster. Sorry about that buddy.

Jerome

No problem, can happen. But i was happy with the tuning prohibited. Although the stock gears aren't really a good marriage with this Silverstone :lol:

Hope a tune that suits me will pop up.

What a difference a tune can make. Pretty nice tune there @Jump_Ace

And man i hate Copse. Also not a big fan of Maggotts and Becketts. But Copse is really :banghead:

First corner flat out? Think it is possible

DTM
First corner flat out? Think it is possible

You don't run the first corner flat out? Hmm, probably doesn't mean I'm better but that I need to work on my speed at the start/finish line... ;-)

I'm going around 210-15 kpm around the first corner at the moment.

1'21.945

Great combo.
Quick run, the car is just great. Silverstone is not my best track even when I like it a lot. Lots of grip. Have to fiddle with setup of course. That's an S2000 in the LB pic isn't it???

Quick first session, off to bed now. I think my tune needs refining before posting, I'll see tomorrow.

1'20.900

Another 10 laps:

1'20.793

Almost spun in sector 1, easily over half a second to find overall.

Back