GTP_WRS Week 2 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 192 comments
A little late sorry, but congrats to all division winners and podiums 👍
And of course :cheers: to all

You were all gunna let me get away with cheating!
Let's try it again. This should be the correct replay.

Attachments

• GTP Grinols WRS Week 2.zip
    751.4 KB · Views: 19
Don't do that, man! Enjoy it..you didn't pay to enter, and you only get out of it what you put in!

If you want to hook up in a lobby to run time trial style and practice, that's a-ok with me! Just add me on PSN!

Pyxen,

If you're interested in doing some course practice, we can host a room every Wednesday for 2-3 hours during the night if want. Just let me know 👍

Wow, i must really suck at this. Got my own division :yuck:

Thumbs up for you all! Might consider not to partisipate any more, looks like i can't get any deasent times up.

Don't despair mate. You came 91st in the handicap so you did better relative to your qualifying run than a lot of people, including me.

Keep at it, take up the offers of help and you'll get better without question.👍

Cheers

S

Thumbs up for you all! Might consider not to partisipate any more, looks like i can't get any deasent times up.

Hopefully you'll keep going, no need to feel down.... improvements are just around the corner if you just keep at it!! 👍

:cheers:

You were all gunna let me get away with cheating!
Let's try it again. This should be the correct replay.

What do you mean by get away with cheating ?

I thought your replay had already been checked :confused:

GTP_Grinols
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_Thembg
gflagjn4.gif

I didn't download your replay, but why is it >3x bigger than the replay of the other drivers? :confused::confused::confused:

I think he has his games save in their as well lol. You can still view the replay fine by the looks of it.

It just occurred to me that I didn't get a PM saying you needed a replay from me this week. Obviously I checked this thread and already submitted mine, but do you plan to PM other people who for whatever reason might miss the thread? Maybe that would get them to submit faster too. :) I want to see some official results on the leaderboard!

I think he has his games save in their as well lol. You can still view the replay fine by the looks of it.

It's 3x bigger because he saved replay session. Not ghost replay.

The original replay I uploaded was an old one, where the lap time didn't even match my submitted time, lol. Thanks to a PM I realized it was the wrong one, so the new upload should be the correct one, and the correct 'ghost' rather than full replay.
Are we not suppose to zip the entire PS3 folder? I thought that's what I read, had said.

You shouldn't give up just because your not in a high division. There is much to be learned while competing in WRS with all these talented drivers. If you need help, don't be shy to ask anyone of us. I know that we will start having a track day for one day a week to go over the weeks selection and run the course for a hour or two. Try to get involved with the community members a little more. We don't bite :D

Congrats to winners and podium finishers.

Here's my replay.

Attachments

• GTP_WRS Week 2.zip
    233 KB · Views: 11
Hello All,
Here is my replay as requested. NTSC. Thank you.

Attachments

• GTP_Bridgepin.WRS.Week2.Replay.zip
    235.8 KB · Views: 16
Trying again, with a lot more beer in me and a lot less patience. This is so simple, but I can always find a way to screw it up. :dunce: Hard to believe I used to play with nuclear weapons!!

Tried to view the two previous replays, but not being successful, entirely due to my incompetence. I promise to work on this aspect of my duty to the community, but not right now, as the the beer keeps flowing and Craig Ferguson is on. My deepest and sincere apologies. :dopey:

Attachments

• Chux WRS week2.zip
    233.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
GTP_Pudgenet
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_orsche
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_Bridgepin
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_Thembg
gflagjn4.gif

To chukabilly: Your replay file is corrupted, probably because you changed the name of the file. Just re-upload it with the original title (BCUS...) and it should work. ;)

If anyone gets a chance can they check my reply post #82:cheers:

Just tried - you need to zip the whole folder that the replay is in or it won't work :) Upload it again and I'll verify it.

Think this is us now mate 👍

Attachments

• BCES00569-RPL001.zip
    230.3 KB · Views: 13
Here's my replay. Barely had any time this week for sitting down with the PC, let alone do some WRS Week 3 action :/

Attachments

• GTP_CAIRNZ_PAL_WRS_2.ZIP
    232.9 KB · Views: 12
I just noticed that my time isn't anymore in the ranking of the 4th div.
I was 4th and that spot is now missing.
On the overall results i'm stil in it.
Posted the replay on page 5 from this tread but it isn't checked yet.

I like to see some replay's too from other but how i'll do this?

Back