GTP_ragnar666
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_Whiblah
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_EG
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_G30_Hellas
gflagjn4.gif

If I was to give any advice it would be for the other three to watch ragnar's lap. It was very smooth.

Thanks Nizzy

I will check him right now, please hold ;)

If somebody would like to check mine that would be awesome...

Is there anyone who can check mine at page 9? I think that I'm the last one to make it official. Many thanks in advance. Ohh it's in PAL.

Is there anyone who can check mine at page 9? I think that I'm the last one to make it official. Many thanks in advance. Ohh it's in PAL.

But it doesn't look like a replay was required from you. I'll check it if you want though.

That's strange? I got a pm from Vaxen that I have to post a replay.

Yes I saw that he posted that on page 9 but in the original results post you are not required to upload a replay.

Doesn't matter though because I checked it and:

GTP_Dyogenez is
picture.php

Ok, thanks a lot Anghammarad.

But about the PM I received it still strange.
Hello,

You are receiving this message because your submission to WRS week 2 was flagged for a replay verification, and you have not yet posted a replay.

Please post your replay as soon as possible to the results thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=188148

Note that we ordinarily don't send out notices that replays are required, as racers are expected to check the results for themselves. We are doing this reminder for the first couple weeks only, as we get rolling.

Thanks in advance,

- Vaxen

Ok, thanks a lot Anghammarad.

But about the PM I received it still strange.
The deadline for posting replays was monday. But because a lot of new members have joined the WRS, you probably won't get disqualified this time.

The deadline for posting replays was monday. But because a lot of new members have joined the WRS, you probably won't get disqualified this time.

I hope not. I posted my replay the same day as I received the PM. And that was monday. Or was I supossed to submit before monday?

I hope not. I posted my replay the same day as I received the PM. And that was monday. Or was I supossed to submit before monday?
Ohh, sorry then. I thought you posted your replay too late.

That's strange? I got a pm from Vaxen that I have to post a replay.

Hi Dyogenez,

You were right on the bubble for requiring a replay based on performance. A slight change between the original unofficial results post and the next update put you over the edge. I was going by my personal list, which is why you were flagged for a replay and why you received the message.

However, had you failed to supply a replay, you would not have been DQ'd; and you did anyway, so thanks for your cooperation, and it all worked out in the end.

No prob. I was a bit confused! But now it's a clear. Thanks.

Keep up the good work. It must be a day job with all these WRS-ers.

Back