GTP_WRS Week 2: Results (Official)

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 72 comments
EDK
I black flagged his and mine. If you could just completely remove the result, even better.

I've removed your entries @EDK @Doodle (I think it's a bug with removal in Fetchy, like it was removed by Fetchy, but not from the database... i'll look into it)

Reactions: EDK
I'll re upload it today with taggs
Maybe look for it under license replays?
The search feature is not as useful as it was on sport. On there, we could select the car and track, so it narrowed it down quickly. The search tags seem more necessary here.

I’ll check it later and make sure, it should have the other tags though!

I'll re upload it today with taggs
Maybe look for it under license replays?
I may not be searching correctly, menus slightly different than I remember. When I do a replay content search, I only see one "box" to enter id info. I'm using gptwrsxxx

Last edited:
I may not be searching correctly, menus slightly different than I remember. When I do a replay content search, I only see one "box" to enter id info.
It's the tags that you want to use.

EDK
It's the tags that you want to use.
Maybe you can share a screen shot, all I see is a pulldown menu of pre-defined popular tags. The key word search allows for user defined criteria and that's where I've been putting gtpwrs002

Now that I'm back at my PS4 Ill try the other 2 tag names

Thanks for the help

@Allibubba99 :greenflag:

@Nerazzurri :redflag:
I'm sorry for you, but this is clearly outside the track boundaries on the first corner of first chicane:
IMG_5341.JPG
Strange that PD's license track boundaries let this one slip, would have caused you less trouble.

@roamer2629 this is too close for me to call, can someone double check the first chicane? See here:
IMG_5342.JPG

BTW, you can now search for Track and Car, that's how i found the replays, see here in the Content Search (in German :)):
IMG_5343.JPG

@Allibubba99 :greenflag:

@Nerazzurri :redflag:
I'm sorry for you, but this is clearly outside the track boundaries on the first corner of first chicane:
View attachment 1146386
Strange that PD's license track boundaries let this one slip, would have caused you less trouble
I thought that was in! I know the green part behind is out, but I genuinely thought that was part of the kerb.
Oh well, my bad :ouch:

Last edited:
BTW, you can now search for Track and Car, that's how i found the replays, see here in the Content Search (in German :)):
Thanks. I just figured that out, that's how I was able to find roamer2629's replay. Just glad I did not have to go through all 8 pages of results :lol:

I hate having my PC in a different room as my PS4 :banghead:

Thanks. I just figured that out, that's how I was able to find roamer2629's replay. Just glad I did not have to go through all 8 pages of results :lol:

I hate having my PC in a different room as my PS4 :banghead:
Thanks for the check Rudd, sorry about making you look for it.

I may not be searching correctly, menus slightly different than I remember. When I do a replay content search, I only see one "box" to enter id info. I'm using gptwrsxxx
I am using a PS4.

When searching there are a list of boxes above the place to add search criteria. One of those boxes (ISTR the top one) allows you to select the type of file you are looking for, you want to pick replay.

Replay is up

Did you submit a time? Don’t see you on the results. Before the time expires you need to submit your total lap time- there is a link to do so in one of the last paragraphs of the time trial description. Entering your times in the thread only enters your sector times on the leader board. Do not put your total lap time into the thread.

Your lap doesn’t look clean. Drove to the right of the white line at the finish and your mirror touched the wall.

Last edited:
Did you submit a time? Don’t see you on the results. Before the time expires you need to submit your total lap time- there is a link to do so in one of the last paragraphs of the time trial description. Entering your times in the thread only enters your sector times on the leader board. Do not put your total lap time into the thread.

Your lap doesn’t look clean. Drove to the right of the white line at the finish and your mirror touched the wall.
I'll resubmit to fetchbot again.

I'll need some more opinions on whether or not my approach to the finish was acceptable or not. I didn't think I hit the wall though.

EDIT: Oops looks like the submission to submit my time passed :(

Last edited:
Reactions: EDK
Back